Music 1: The new member? Me?!

~~Yukiko's Pov~~

"Kiko! Wake up!" I heard a familiar voice yelling for the umpteenth time today. I ignored the voice and kept sleeping.

"Kiko... if you get late in the first day of your school, Dad will probably kill us both." The voice snapped. I quickly got out from my bed as I heard about Dad going to kill us. I glanced at the girl, who happened to be my sister, Yukino. She had her hands on her hips glaring at me.

"Ah, sorry..." I apologised. My sister sighed and looked worried. "Go get ready. I'm going to make breakfast." I nodded and went to the bathroom with my uniform. I'm a bit nervous about going to a new school, in the middle of the first semester.

I took a quick shower and wore my uniform. Buttoning my skirt and my shirt (I keep my uniform untugged because it's annoying. I'm okay with wearing a vest). I combed my platenium blonde hair and wore a cross clip on the side of my bangs. It is like a cross like the one Norway (from hetalia) wore in his hair.

"Kiko! Breakfast is ready!" Yukino called. I quickly wore my school jacket and tied my blue bow on the collar of my neck and called back, "Im coming!" I went downstairs and saw my dad already having breakfast while reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, dad." I said as I sat next to him.  He smiled and greeted me as well while Yukino placed my breakfast. I quickly ate my breakfast and was about to get out of the house until dad called out, "Kiko, I'll drop you off to the school and you too, Kino."

"Eh?! I'm already 19!" Yukino whined. She has already started her university but she always gets treated like a little kid which I think it's cute.

"Last time, you lost your way going to university and ended up not going to school that time." Dad sighed. That's true, Yukino and I have don't have good sense of direction, we always get lost out of blue.

"Grr... fine.." She mumbled and wore her bag before wearing her shoes. I, too wore my shoes and got out of the house. After a while, dad came out and me and Yukino went to the back seat.

"Kino?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"How does it feel like being a transfer student?"

Yukino grinned proudly and answered, "Uhu~ you'll be in the center of attention and many boys will do anything for you! Also you will more special~" She flipped her long black hair and winked. I don't like her answers at all. Boys, boys, all the time!

"Kino... don't destroy your sister by saying those weird things." Dad said looking rather annoyed.

~~Time skips with chibi Yukiko~~

"I'll come after you finish school, take care." Dad said dropping me to the school.

I bowed politely before going inside the school.

"Where is my shoe locker...?" I mumbled as I searched for my name.

"Hm? Are you new here?" A girl's voice asked. I looked at her. She had a long deep brown hair and emerald eyes. She had a loosened tie around her collar of her uniform and wore a vest and school jacket. There was a belt around her waist which is slightly slant.

"Y-yes. I was trying to find my shoe locker..." I said. The girl smiled kindly at me and said, "You can use mine for a while until you get yours. My name is  Komori Misaki."

"O-oh! Nice to meet you, my name is

Togashi Yukiko." I responded and bowed.

"No need to be polite, it's fine." She smiled and placed my shoes into her locker while she got her's. I wore my white shoes like Misaki did. Misaki looked really calm, even her personality, she seems to be really nice.