Chapter 32: What even is a plan

This chapter was written almost at once...which I don't usually do so it might be a little rushed or messy, but please bear with me (^.^) I will probably edit it later hahaha

Thank you, everyone who has made it to this chapter! It's amazing how all of you have already read 30 chapters! Woah! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update a little sooner than usual. Have a nice day everyone =D

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

After stepping out of the hall and making their way into the large hallways, Taehyung finally couldn't help it anymore.

"Guys."

They ignored him at first, hissing at him to be quiet. Jungkook even smacked his arm. It hurt. Was that kid the Hulk?!

"Guys, it's important." Taehyung insisted, pulling Namjoon's arm. "Namjoon-ah~."

"What?!" Namjoon whisper-yelled, stopping and turning to look at Taehyung's desperate face. "You're not going to tell me you need to pee or something, right?"

"..."

"Damn it, you do, don't you?"

"..."

"We don't have time for peeing, Taehyung-ah." Hoseok said. "Just hold it."

"I can't, I really can't, I had to pee ever since I woke up!" Taehyung replied, his face turning into a pleading one.

"That's a long time ago..." Jungkook mumbled.

"We are a bunch of idiots..." Jin sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm not part of this group." Namjoon said.

"Dude, you're leading the group." Jin retorted, half chuckling.

Namjoon was about to say something else when they heard a loud scream coming from the hall to their right. All five of them froze and turned around the corner quietly, scooting closer to wherever the sound came from.

"If you ever, ever fail us again like this, I am going to make sure you will never see daylight again!"

Another scream.

"You had one job, one job!"

Aaand another scream.

Jungkook put his hands to his ears and looked up at his brother in fear. Jin put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him, but the worried look on his face remained. He was able to recognize the voices – both the one screaming and the one talking – and he was sure the other four could too.

"What is she doing to him?" Hoseok whispered with wide open, worried eyes. "This doesn't sound good."

"We have to do something." Taehyung said, his eyes just as wide open and worried as Hoseok's. "I'm scared though..." He didn't know what they would find on the other side of the hallway.

"Be brave, Taehyungie. It's going to be fine." Namjoon replied, but he gulped, knowing they were going to have to fight some very strong wizards again. And I don't even know how they defeated the other men, he thought.

"Hyung, we need a plan." Jungkook said, and all four heads turned to him. It was again Namjoon who replied.

"You're right. I have an idea, but it's not a very good one...and it might not work...and maybe it will make the situation even more dangerous-"

"So basically you have a terrible idea that is bound to go wrong." Jin stated, earning a soft giggle from Taehyung despite the situation.

Namjoon grimaced and nodded. "Yeah, basically."