Chapter One: College Life~

In my sleep I hear my clock going off but I'm to lazy to stop it. My life has been LIVING HELL ever since my last year of college started its been sucky! Majorly sucky! I been avoiding my best friend ever since he started to date my ex-girlfriend! My grades haven't gotten lower because I been depressed over it! I miss the first three years of College! The fun times! The good old days. I finally find the strength and start of my clock. I open my eyes. There an greenest-brownest-yellowest mixture. When I was younger people use to make fun of me for them. I got up and put on my College outfit. It was a black turtle neck with black sweat pants and black sneaks. Apparently my College never heard that black absorbs heat! And it just so happens I live in California! My hair is a dark brown. I put some hairspray in it, grab my bag and walk out the door. I live in a College dorm but I don't live with anyone. I find it uncomfortable and strange to sleep in the same room someone you don't know. As I walk down the hallway I see, Brice. He is the emo kid in our College. EVERYONE avoids him. Brice does not like people! At all! When someone talks to him he hisses at them or glares at them deadly. I walk past him but I don't look at him. He wears dark makeup under his eyes and his hair is a dark gray. I could feel him staring at me. I walk past him quickly and I get to the main hall of the dorm. It's quiet. People must be already in class. Lucky me I have off today. I put on my light brown jacket and take out the list from the pocket. It's food shopping list. I don't feel like going shopping since I'm so depressed. I was to the sliding doors and went out. It's burning hot out! I took out the weather on my phone. 100 degrease Fahrenheit!!! Sweet Jesus!!! My God!!! My College tortures is with the black!!! God!!! I walk down the street and see sweet shop. I walk in. The smell of the sweets hits my nose and I lick my lips. A girl behind the counter greets me. "Welcome sir! Can I help you with anything today?" She smiles ever so sweetly at me. I look at her. "I'm just looking." She nods and looks back to what she was doing before. I look at the sweets in the cases. There are milk chocolates, white chocolates, and dark chocolates. I instantly want some but I'm watching my weight. I might be skinny but I could get fat in a second! I left the store so the tempting chocolates would leave me alone. I walk to the park. There teenagers were  skateboarding and rolling skating. There were kids playing on the playground and little babies running around with their parents. What I would do to have a life like that. But hey! You can't choose your life! I walk past the statue. It was a man standing reading a book to a dog. I always thought it was a stupid statue! Who would read to a dog? As I past it I saw Brice sitting on a bench reading a book. He glances up and other eyes meet. My breathing stops just for a moment. But not in a good way. I force myself to look away and keep walking. I stop and hide behind a tree. My heart was beating fast. How am I not dead??!! The people in College say if you make eye contact with the Devil (meaning Brice) he will kill you!! My hand is on my chest. I was to calm my breathing. When I finally did I continued to walk. I tried to make what just happened go away but it didn't. Brice scares everyone in the College including me! I quickly walked faster and faster until I was running. I felt fear crept upon me. It was like the Devil himself was running after waiting to send me to Hell. Not today Devil, not today! I stopped running when I got to the street. I made sure I wasn't being followed and I walked across. I was walking back to the College when I saw....them....my ex-girlfriend and best friend laughing outside a café. They were sitting on chairs at a table. I put on my jacket hoodie and quickly walked past them but my best friend saw me. "Austin!!" I stopped and turned around. I smiled bitterly. "Hello AJ..." My bitterness was clear in my voice. AJ walked up to me. He had brightly red hair, he wore a black leather jacket, black leather pants, and shoes. He had ring piecing on the right of his top lip. He was pretty much a bad boy! "You haven't called me?" He said, smirking. I sucked my tongue. "You know! I would But you're dating my ex-girlfriend!!" I basically spit at him. AJ rolled his eyes. "Come on man! Can't we move past this?" He asked, smiling.  I was so over him. He betrayed our friendship by dating my ex-friend and now he wants me to forgive him??!! No fucking way!! "I guess we can't!! Delete my number ok?!" I turned around and walked away. Like I said before my life is Hell! I look back to him only to find someone spying on me. Brice...his looking at me from a corner of a building. We both look at was other again. I look and walk without looking back. I start to run again. I got back to the College and went to my room. I closed to door and fall on my bed. Tonight is gonna be one of those nights I cry myself to sleep!