Chapter Three: A Week Gone By~

I walked down the College hallway to my study hall. I got to the library and started to read History. I couldn't believe it has been a week since Brice moved into my dorm. He's still a lot of bitter and sass also coldness when I speak to him but things got a little better. I been sleeping for like an hour or two...but I'm still depressed. I look up from me reading and I see Brice sitting at a table away from him. For some reason he doesn't wear the school Uniform. He wears a grab T-shirt and grab sweat pants. I scoffed and shook my head. Lucky him gets to wear what ever he wants but others don't. He is reading a book but that spots me and gives me a cold stare. I look down at my book quickly. Some of the students saw and were whispering to each other. The time right now is 1:00 in the fucking morning and I finally finish my homework and studying! I get that I'm failing but they don't have to give me so much homework! I saw Brice get up and leave the library hours ago!! God I hate this school!! I hate my life!! I should just kill myself!! Nobody would care! I got back to my dorm and opened the door. Brice is awake!!! Get now I have to deal if his salty attitude! He doesn't look up from his book. "You're late Austin!" He says. I flop in my bed. "Whatever!!" I say and turn on my side away from. He's so annoying! Ugh why does he even care that I'm late?! Maybe I should die! I went to sleep about 2:00. My anxiety was up until than and woke me up at 3:00! Brice was already up and at the table eating. I continue to lay in my bed. I am no longer afraid of him just annoyed by him. I don't understand why he is how he is! What did people do to him to deserve what he does?! Does he really hate people that much that he's so cold to them????!!! God!! I don't understand!! I see Brice get up from the table and bring the dish to the sink. I put my arm across my forehead and sigh. I finally get up and take a shower. I come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my whist. Brice is already gone. This week has been stressful! Not just because of my work or Brice because of College itself! I feel alone and so SO depressed! I have no friends! My mom and dad moved when I got to College! things aren't right in my life!!! In walk out of the dorm. Thank God I have no classes today. I decided to go to the sweet shop I went to before. I walked in the door. And saw the girl again. She's a brown haired girl with brown eyes. She wore a light blue apron over her clothes. "May I have to today sir?" Even though I'm watching my weight I need some Sugar in my life right now. Just as I walked to my table to eat my chocolate chip cake who should walk in but my ex-girlfriend Crystal. She has sunny blonde hair with brightly blue eyes. She's wearing a light pink dress with blue shorts. She walks over to me smiling. "Austin! It's so good to see you again!" I could tell right through her fake smile. I suck my tongue again. "What do you want?" I said sharply. She just smiled. "Why don't we become friends again? Huh? It will be fun!" I step away from her. "Can't you just leave me the fuck alone!!!" I put the cake down and walked out. I can't even get a piece of cake anymore without someone from my pasted ruining it. I got back to the dorm and started to cry on the bed. I was back my tears for two long. Little did I know that Brice was watching me. I had been betrayed, heartbroken, hurt, and everything in between! "Why can't I just leave a normal life!!!" I cried out loud. "Why must I suffer!!" It was three hours until I started crying. I just laid in my bed quietly. "Austin! Get your fat-ass out here!" Brice called from outside the bedroom. I didn't want to get up but I did it anyways. I walked into kitchen and saw a piece of chocolate chip cake on the table. Brice was had his arms crossed and he was leaning against the counter. "I'm not hungry..." I said. "Eat! Now!" I scoffed. "Who are you my mother??!! I said I'm not hungry!!" Brice glared at me. "You haven't eaten anything in a week! You either gonna eat it yourself or I'm gonna force it down your throat! Which would it be?!" I sighed and sat down at the table. I took a bite. I hate to admit it...it was amazing! I didn't even know I was this hungry. I kept eating. After I was done I watched some TV. Brice was watching the dishes. I looked over to the kitchen. I sighed. I think somethings wrong with me. I been having this feeling that...No! I know it's nothing...I'm not Gay! At least I think I'm not! I never had romantic feelings for any guy in my life! So why am I feeling this way now? I look back at the TV.