Chapter 12: Check Up

Juvia's POV

Juvia went home early today Mom is coming.  Juvia waited for her while watching the TV , Juvia is really Sad Today..... even though those things that happened in school I still felt Sad. A tear drop fell from my eyes . To got up to my Room and got my Bag Ready for the Check up... I changed my clothes and walked back down stairs to wait for Mom. I heared the doors open.

"Gray!!" Juvia was shocked

"Well hi Juvia.. I figured out something was wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with Juvia.. "

"But Juvia I feel that your Sad"

"No shes not.. " Juvia faked a smile.

"Well Juvia if you ever have something sad to tell me then... Call me okay?  "

"Okay Gray sama!" Juvia smiled

"Bye Juvia. .."

"Bye Gray sama " Juvia said as Gray walked out of the house. She went to sit down in the couch and think about things, I gone to the kitchen and took some Caramade Franks and Tea.

"Whats taking mom so long"

Juvia heared her phone ring , and it was a Text from mom. Juvia im gonna be  Late  thats what the Text says. Juvia heared her Phone ring again it was a text from Gray Hey you better be okay Juvia!  im worried for you, U know your my Princess right  Thats what the text says, Juvia texted back Yeah Gray Juvia is okay! :) ♡ I sent him the Text. 

Juvia waited for mom its been 2 hours since the time she was suppose to come, Whats happening?. Its nearly 6, Juvia heared her Phone ring it was a call from mom .

"Juvia im almost there , sorry about the Delay ! hon . we had some troubles in the Plane . " she said from the Phone

"Its Okay mom ill be waiting.. Bye"

"Bye Hon." she said

Juvia thought for a moment, Mom is finally coming home . I havent seen her for a Long time. she was working for the past 2 years. Juvia heared the doors open.

"Juvia.." mom said

"Mom!!" Juvia said and went up to Hug Mom

" are you Ready?" Mom said

"Yes..."

"Oh Dont be sad .."

"But Mom... Dad died in Cancer ... Juvia dosent wanna Die too?"

"Oh no you Wont Dear. Come on lets get into the car."

Juvia went into the Car and she put on  her Head phones to listen to some Music . after 1 hour In the  Car we were finally at the Hospital. we went to this Doctor, and he did lots of tests with me. and he was about to give the Results.

"Son uhh you are Locksers right? Ms Aunica this is your Daughter right? "

"Yes she is."

" So... I did the Tests on her and its looking pretty Bad."

"What?" Juvia thought.

"What are the Results?"

"Her Dad Died  from a stage 4 Cancer right? "

" Yes Doctor.."

"She has Cancer ...... Stage 4 . There are some therapies we can do like uh Kemo therapy but, Im sorry we cant do that anymore....  her Csncer has already gone Max..... she has 3 weeks to live..... Im Sorry Ma am." the doctor Said... Juvia Cried tears slowly falling down.

" No Doctor Thats imposible! !!! " Mom  shouted

"Im sorry maam but that's the truth."

"No!! No!!"  she screamed at the doctor " Do your silly tests again!! check it again!!" she shouted

"Mom... its Okay lets go...." I told Mom.... She cried too ... We went back in the Car and she Drove me Home. Juvia went in the Mansion and Went in her room.  Juvia looked at her Phone . 10 texts unread, she read all her texts and theh were all from Gray."Hey Juvia! u sure u ok" " Juvia hey answer my text" " Hey Juvia hey hey Im worried for you" " Juvia I miss you!" " Hey even though its just been atleast hours since we last saw each other , I miss you!!"  "Hey Juvia answer me please"  " You better be okay " " Whats wrong with you? I sense that you r cryin"  " Hey princess you better be okay! "  Thats what the 10 texts say. Juvia texted back "Im okay :) ♡" After a few minutes Gray Texted Back .

"Okay.. I Love You ♡"