61. PREMIERE DAY

INSTAGRAM

lucyboynton1: All week I've been wondering is this just real life is this just fantasy? I am so grateful for the crazy road that Bohemian Rhapsody has been and for the beautiful people that brought to my life that I now consider my best friends, m...

lucyboynton1: All week I've been wondering is this just real life is this just fantasy? I am so grateful for the crazy road that Bohemian Rhapsody has been and for the beautiful people that brought to my life that I now consider my best friends, my family and the loves of life. Please don't let this ever end, let this be just the beginning 😭💕#premiereday

COMMENTS

lucyboynton1: (waiting for @joe_mazzello's comment)

username20: Can we appreciate Lucy and Rami holding each other?

3940user: And there we have Joe and Ben, Brian and Gwil, Rami and Lucy  all hugging and then we have Roger alone in the middle of everything

- user03: Roger is me in my daily life

brianmayforreal: and I'm grateful for you our killer queen Lucy! Bri

- mrgwilymlee: WELL SAID! 👏🏻

joe_mazzello: Yes thank you. I'm a blessing in your daily life! I know you love me and I... tolerate you

emmylouboynton: This makes me want to throw up!

- lucyboynton1: just like when you call your boyfriend "B *** boo" 🤢🤮

- joe_mazzello: Bitch boo is awful nickname

- benhardy1: 🤨

- user939: WAIT

- lucyboynton1: NO

username0480: did someone else notice the "loves of my life" I think she would refer to THE LOVE OF HER LIFE aka @ramimalek but she didn't want to make it so obvious 😍😭

- joe_mazzello: And we have a winner

- lucyboynton1: @joe_mazzello Love of my life, can't you see?

- mrgwilymlee: EXCUSE YOU? he's mine

- benhardy1: I am the one with Joe in this picture gwilymlee 

- mrgwilymlee: not for long BENJAMIN

ramimalek: It's just the beginning, I promise

- Lucy I need you to close your eyes - my makeup artist told me and I did it by feeling a zoo in my stomach thanks to the last comment in my instagram post.

My make-up artist started applying bright shadow on my eyelids while my mind was flying over the last week. After the photoshoot and the Portia drama in New York I had flown to London but the last month had been crazy, at least for the Gwil, Joe and Rami who had  to do most of the press tour at photocalls in Madrid, Rome, Miami, Boston, San Francisco, a special appearance at the American Music Awards and Rami had had appearances on various TV shows. While I had spent a quiet month in London, preparing myself mentally for the premiere while sharing with my family and friends. And a week ago the most important part of the press tour started, with  work from sunrise to sunset, one interview after another, with nightly screenings to the media and some lucky fans in my city. Rami and I had attended as a couple to the Louis Vuitton show in the city which we had left hand in hand what had driven the photographers crazy that night. It still felt weird and new to share red carpets with Rami, but at the same time it felt good and there was a certain feeling of "fuck it! this is my man and I'm going to show him off!!". The last month had been crazy, at least for the Gwil, Joe and Rami who had had to do most of the press tour at photocalls in Madrid, Rome, Miami, Boston, San Francisco, a special appearance at the American Music Awards and Rami had had appearances on various TV shows. While I had spent a quiet month in London, preparing myself mentally for the premier while sharing with my family and friends.