Five

*the next day*

Christian still had Liz in his mind but he had to focus. It was game seven and they had to win if they wanted to play in the World Series. He knew that tonight was either going to be a big celebration or big devastation. He would much rather have the big celebration though.

-
They had lost the game but it was so close. Christian was pretty sad about it. After the game their manager had a meeting with them saying the same thing every manager says when the lost an important game. Christian tuned out of the lecture, he really didn't want to hear it. The speech only lasted another couple of minutes then everyone left to get their off-season started. Christian had talked to his family and they all decided they would be best for him to stay in Milwaukee, with Lizzie until she recovered.

He wanted to stop by the hospital so he could check up on her before he went back to his apartment. He parked his car on the side of the hospital as he usually does, he then went in and checked in at the front office. When he finally made it to her room door he heard sniffles coming from inside. Instantly he opened the door slightly while knocking. He stood at the door way looking Liz quickly wiping her tears.
"Um sorry you can come in," she said her voice still a little shaky. Her eyes were a little red and puffy. Christian didn't really know what to do.
"Hey, hey what happened are you okay," He was so concerned and worried.
"Ya I'm ok, I'm just having a little trouble selling my car and I'm a bit stressed out," she was shocked at her self she doesn't like telling people her problems. She didn't want people to be considered about her.
"Why do you need to sell your car?" He questioned, but then realized the the answer.
"Umm well I don't have insurance and the medical bills are starting to pile up, so I need some more cash," she thought of how much money it was and how she was going to get it. At this thought her eyes started to water again.
"Please don't sell your car. I can help you pay for the bills. I was planning on it anyways." He felt so bad that she had to go through all this stress because of him.
"No I can't, you've already did so much for me and I can't take anything more from you. I'll figure it out I always do," deep down she knew that it was too much money and that she will most likely be in debt for the rest of her life.
"No please, it's my fault your in this situation in the first place. You have to let me help you your I'll never forgive myself. Please, please, please let me help you. It's only right." Christian pleaded, Liz really didn't want to take his money but she also didn't want him to feel bad.
"Ok but I promise I'll pay you back. I have about two hundred dollars saved up, and I could get a second job once I get better." She still didn't want him to pay but at least he would get his money eventually. Christian however did not like this agreement.
"I'm sorry but I'm not going to let you pay me back. I'm going to pay for your bills no questions asked." She was shocked no one has ever cared for her like that before.
"Thank you but-" she was going to protest but he cut her off.
"I'll accept the think you." He said with grin. She knew she wasn't going to win. He went closer to the bed. She leaned over and hugged him.