a daring rescue (sin level 20%)

~cinders POV~
I dive lower down I've almost reached the creature, my bubble of magic wavering I don't have much time left. Finally I reach it and yank the steering wheel off it's wing and grab it by the collar of its old time-y clothes. Swimming towards the surface of the lake I watch as the pendant loses its glow and the air bubble pops. thankfully we already arrived at the surface.
Conductor's POV
I'm dying heh I've already died! The freezing water stole my car and my life. The feeling of me getting pulled up is just heaven taking my soul and abandoning the body. So, many things I wanted to do in life heh hahaha its funny no its hilarious! How one minute you're happy as can be then, the next you're forgotten garbage! There are so many things I'll never be able to accomplish... It's simple I've died. 
(🤔 how did he have a POV while being convinced he's dead idk he's not very smart.)
Cinder POV
Taking a deep breath as I break the surface of the lake I begin to haul the creature with as much strength as possible on to land. It doesn't look good in any way shape or form, it's arm is broken, its previously yellow face has a blue shade to it, he needs CPR! And he could have hypothermia! "Well there's no other choice" I think, to myself as my face gets beet red. I push my mouth against the creatures muzzle... Beak... Thing. (view top pic for reference) breathing air into his lungs then pushing on the area between the stomach and rib cage the way school taught me, I repeat this step until... He kisses me?!?! I don't know what to do his tongue slithering into my mouth like a lustful snake. it's shockingly warm "this isn't okay I have a girlfriend" I think, beginning to stress out though eventually melting away into the kiss letting worries fly away.
Conductor POV
"Looks like god won't be taking my soul today" I think, happily I've been awake for a while holding the water in my mouth. benefits of having extremely small and unnoticeable eyes I just enjoyed the wolf lad's soft lips pressing against mine. I also decided to make the first move pulling him in for a deep kiss he was quite startled at first but eventually begun to enjoy it. He pulls off of my mouth leaving a trail of saliva between us connecting us  "what did ya stop for lad~" I say, in a husky Scottish tone.

(Out of story)
Me: so bot we need to talk
Bot: about what
Me:you said the sin level would be at 15% not 20%
Bot: well my statistics were wrong
Me: you must have a big death wish
Bot: I do not require wishes
Me: *proceeds to grab hammer* *hits bot*
Bot: yes Da_dY
Me: *hits self and dies*
Dead me: well that was quite uncalled for
(The end, and with that I have reached five hundred and fifteen words saturnsspace outta here.)