R.I.C.E.

"Thank you, Chase."

After that horrible incident, Chase arrived at their class. Pinuntahan niya agad si Yojiro and asked...

"Yoji, you good?"

Napatitig nalang si Yojiro kay Chase, not able to say anything. Chase sighed and moved closer to Yojiro.

"You didn't mean to do that, right?"

Yojiro shook his head.

"I trust you, Yoji. I'm sure you don't have the guys to do that."

"Pero bakit tinulungan mo ako?" Yojiro asked. Napangiti nalang si Chase.

"It's because you're like an outcast. We-well in a good way. Argh. What I mean is, you don't seem to have friends, and I really want to help you out."

Wala pa ring masabi, napayuko nalang si Yojiro.

"And yeah, I'm really sorry about what Amber did. She's being a redhead these days. It's getting annoying really. I feel like it doesn't work out sometimes."

"Bakit parang ang chill mo pa rin?" Natulala nalang si Chase sa tanong ni Yojiro.

"Want to know a secret, Yojiro? As to why I'm the Casanova?" Yojiro nodded.

"Well, simple lang naman yung love ideal ko. If I find someone I like, I'll do everything to get them. But I promise myself to be who I am. You know, like this. Being chill. I just go with the flow. And if I feel like it won't go strong anymore, I'll end it."

"So that's why?"

"Uh huh." Sagot ni Chase while laughing mildly.

Amber arrived after Yojiro and Chase's short conversation. Amber grinned.

"Istg, that twat is getting out of his lane."

After class, umuwi agad si Yojiro, trying to forget what happened earlier. Napansin naman ng dad ni Yojiro na namamaga pa yung mga mata niya.

"Yojiro? Dito ka saglit." At umupo si Yojiro sa tabi ng tatay niya.

"Boy?"

"No dad, may nangyari lang kanina. Like sobrang nakakahiya lang." Sabi ni Yojiro while wiping his face.

"Di mo ba sasabihin sa akin kung anong nangyari?"

"I appreciate the concern, papa. Pero I'll sleep this out nalang." Yojiro said habang nauutal-utal.

Yojiro and his dad were not really close. His dad always tried to have some conversations with him. Nakahiligan na ni Yojiro ang magsikreto sa mga magulang niya. Kaya't nang malaman ng parents niya na bi siya, minsan ay napapalayo na ang loob niya sa kanila.

Actually, his parents are not against with him being bisexual. But still, Yojiro still doesn't want his parents to know what he decisions he makes in life.

Yojiro opened his bedroom's door at napahiga nalang. That awful incident still pops on his mind.

"Darn it, why can't you be like the cool kids, Yojiro?"

"Can't you be someone that everyone admires?"

He talked to himself 'til midnight, blaming his self for being the lame kid of the school.

The third day at Royal Violeta

It's still early in the morning, wala pang masyadong students sa Royal Violeta. At this hour, si Yojiro ay naglilibot lang sa university, isolating himself from the crowd. He's usually at the garden, to make impressionism art on his sketchbook.