Darkiplier vs Antisepticye-Chapter 1

A black figure stood in the distance, waiting patiently. It seemed he was expecting something. Or someone? A glitched figure suddenly appeared in front of Darkiplier, grinning menacingly. "I didn't know you were going to show up." Darkiplier stared at Anti, a twisted look on his face. Anti grinned crazily again, spreading his arms wide. "You wanted me here so here I am!" Darkiplier stared at Anti for a couple more moments before slowly speaking. "There is not enough room for both of us here. In this world....only one of us can be King." Anti glitched out again, while screaming at Darkiplier. "You're weak! Just like him!" Anti pointed at Jack on the screen, who put a knife to his throat and slit it, dropping dead on the spot. The picture faded and Anti turned to Dark, breathing heavily. Dark rested his head on his chin and slowly said "You seem to like to try things that are destined to fail so why don't you go kill yourself again and come back when you're ready?" Anti had a twisted look on his face as he sneered at Dark. "Why don't you go and put on more makeup?! I already won! This world is MINE! These people are MINE!" Dark took a dangerous step forward. "You don't belong here. Why don't you run away and go back home?" Anti took two steps forward and thrust his face into Dark's, grinning menacingly,while glitching out. "I don't need to go home....I'm already here!"

To be continued.......