her....

Nightmare kept coughing every now and later...izzumi pulled her aside and asked her whats wrong...izzumi walked up to you "she just needs to sit out a bit" she sits with you and drinks the venom with you oddly it tastes like apple juice you both hear a crash and things moving then absolute silence.."nightmare?..." you call out and she walks out "...all..is ok.." she stumbles towards you but a strange black goop drips on the ground from her eyes and they are both pitch black with the black goop dripping from them and her mouth..."dont be afraid" she giggled creepily..Izzumi grabbed you and rushed you away into the tree house shutting every window and door..."shhh" she covered your mouth to hide your frantic breathing...you could hear her claws scratching against the tree house "you cant hiiiiide" the now darkened voice called out "izzumi give y/n to meee" she giggled".."NOW IZZUMI" she then laughed glitching like a crazy person.."izzzuuuummiiiii"..."yyyyyyy/nnnn"...."trust meee" she purred "it only hurts a lot for a few seconds!!!"..."it really depends how i kill you though..." the voice glitched and laughed again...."izzi..".."what if i got itza"...she knew all of izzumis weaknesses..."your parents would be with you again..if they even wanted a BRAT!!"...."hAHAHAHAH.." izzumi shook as tears weld up in her eyes and hugged y/n tightly...."hehe".."pathetic..."..."how about i go get the little one?" "i could-wh-GAH!!" everything was silent again.."are you two ok?" called out a familiar voice..SANIS!! izzumi burst out tackling him..nightmare laid on the floor in pain.."hnng...izzumi...".........

THEEEEEEEE ennnd of this chapteeereerereererrer