Dance Till Dawn

Perri pulled up outside Dance-works he turned to Holly and said 'We could always skip practice and go back to bed' Holly smiled and said 'That sounds very tempting Perri, but I don't think Ash would be impressed if we did that', Perri leaned in towards Holly and kissed her passionately on the lips they pulled apart and Holly said 'I love you Perri Kiely'. Perri and Holly got out of the car and walked into Dance-works Danielle was busy taking a phone call she smiled when she saw Holly and Perri walk into studio 1 holding hands.

Once everyone was there Ashley sat everyone down and said 'Ok so I've done a lot of thinking and I've finally decided on our next tour, so this year we will be fusing together street-dance with the magic of Circus. And this show will be called Ignite', after the good news Ashley, the lads and Holly warmed up for rehearsal and started working on some Choreography for their new tour. Holly was just talking to Perri when Danielle and Ashley walked over Ashley said 'Sorry to interrupt, Holly myself and my mum were wondering if you would represent Dance-works at a small dance competition that's taking place in two weeks time'.

Holly looked up and said 'If I did this would I still be able to dance on the Ignite tour' Danielle looked at Ashley and said 'Yes of-course you can my love, we were hoping that you would do a solo and a duet with Perri. How does that sound', Holly hugged Ashley and Danielle and said 'You guys are amazing'. Ashley smiled and said 'Your an amazing dancer Holly, why you start working on some Choreography for the competition', Holly looked up and said 'Would you be able to help me Dad' at that moment Ashley looked up he'd waited so long to hear Holly call him dad he smiled and said 'Of-course I'll help you, why don't we go into studio 2. Lads I'm going into studio 2 with Holly so Danielle is in charge'.

Ashley went with Holly into studio 2 and started working on some Choreography for Holly's solo after dancing for a good hour Holly sat down and Ashley came and sat down beside her and said 'That looks really good so far, a little bit of fine tuning and it'll be absolutely perfect' Holly smiled and said 'It only looks good because you helped me choreograph it, I'm really looking forward to the award ceremony tonight I'm really proud of you Dad'. Ashley smiled and said 'Thank you Holly, anyway I wanted to ask you how are things between you and Pel are you enjoying living with him'.

Holly smiled and said 'I'm loving living with Perri, but I also loved living with you and Francesca. If you hadn't spotted me I probably wouldn't be here, you guys saved my life' Ashley hugged Holly and said 'I couldn't have left you there. Shall we go and see how the lads are getting on' Holly looked around and said 'Do you mind if I just dance for abit longer' Ashley nodded and said 'No of-course not, I'm just going to go and see how their getting on'. Whilst Holly was dancing Ashley watched the choreography that Danielle had helped the lads come up with for the new tour, afterwards Perri went into studio 2 he stood to the side and watched Holly finish her dance as Holly finished her last move Perri started clapping Holly turned around and said 'Did you like it Perri, be honest'. Perri walked over and swept Holly off her feet spinning her around and said 'No I didn't like it, I loved it. It was amazing my love' Perri leaned in and kissed Holly on the lips before saying 'I have a special surprise waiting for you at home'.

Once rehearsal had finished everyone went home to get ready for the award ceremony tonight when Perri and Holly got home Perri unlocked the front door and said 'Right close your eyes for me my love'. Holly closed her eyes and Perri led her into his flat he let go of her hand and said 'Alright open your eyes', Holly opened her eyes and saw Perri's sister Starr stood in the living room Perri smiled and said 'I've asked Starr to come and help get you ready for the red carpet tonight she's going to do your hair and make-up' Holly kissed Perri on the lips and said 'Your the best boyfriend I've ever had, I love you Perri'