Black Death

I know the title makes you think of the plague that killed most of Europe but think again.

This plague is one of the worst the world will ever know and will survive (some of them anyway).

Newton-le-willows - it was a normal town before this dreadful thing struck and caused  world wide effects, to all of mankind.

The week it happened was like any other week. On the Sunday night, something hit the earth around newton that only animals could sense. When our story begins on the Monday morning when Maureen woke up and got on with her daily routine. Have a shower, have breakfast and go to school (Hopeless academy). When she got to school, she meet up with her friends; Dionne, Megan, Claudia, Chantelle and me (my name is Josh by the way). We went up to form with the most dreaded teacher you could think of. Imagine a human crossed with the devil. When we got there he wasn't there thankfully because he is not the first thing that you want to deal with in the morning. Twenty minutes later he still hadn't turned up, which was strange because he was usually on time. Never mind. We never paid him any attention anyway. The bell went indicating that form was over. We headed over to maths and no teacher turned up either we thought it was very strange. Then Dionne went over to the window and shouted " Look, a zombie army" we all rushed to the window to make sure she was right, and she was. Unfortunately, a huge moving wall of zombies trudging towards the school.