Chapter 22 - Ice-Cream

A/N guys this book is in tye younge writers comp please may all you amazing people go and vote for mainly the first chapeter. :')

Lillians P.O.V

Great my dad is here.

"lilli---" I placed my hand on jacks lips.

"Dont say my name" I took my hand from his lips abd placed then back on the table.

"why" he raised one eyebrow like her was convused. I didnt want to say why so instead I just pointed at a man in tatty chlothes and bessed up black hair. It took jack a minuet or two to find out who I was pointing at.

"Who is he"

"umm my dad" I put my head down trying not to show my face.

"oh um do you wanna" jack pointed at the door reasuringly.

"umm yeh that would be good" I got up and left my head hanging low. Just before I reached the door I felt an arm wrap around my arm pulling me back.

"well we meet again, but this time your not in a car" I turned to face the man who had grabed me.

"FUCK OFF" I yell at the top of my lungs

"I will get you again"

"what so you can use me"

He pulled me closer to his chest. "Oh Vome on like you didnt enjoy it"

"GET THE FUCK OFF NOW" jessus Crist is jack def can he now here me.

"whats the-" jack came through the door at the sight of my dad holding my smiling misceviously and didnt look to impresed about it. "pick one hard or easy way our"

"aww so my baby has a boyfriend"

"NO I DONT" I slap him trying to get out of his deadly grip.

"ouch" he smiled but before he could do anything jack had pulked me from his grip.

"dont touch her again" I had his finger in his face before he turned at me 'Showing' me to the door.

"You didnt need to do that... But thanks" I smiled at him and opend thr car door letting myself in.