First day back part 1

Lillians P.O.V

*bleep bleep bleep*

yep it was first day back at school and I really was not at all exited. This ment early mornings and tried nights but most of all HOMEWORK from most of the teachers.

'would you shut Tue f*ck up already' I slambed my hand down on the alarm qnd it soon stoped. I got out of bed an slowly walked into the bathroom. I probaly looked like a zombie. I grabed a towle aand got into the shower.

I soon got out and brushed my teeth walking back into my room I blow dried my hair and put some light makeup on. I stood lokking at my wardrobe for thay felt like forever. in the end I decided to go for a pait of hight waisted shorts and a sunflower crop-top.

I placed my phone in my back pocked and began to walk down the stairs I looked into Jacks room and he was still fast asleep. this ment I could come up with a plan. I grabed a bucked and filled it with Ice water ant began to esend into his room.

he looked so cute asleep but stull I went on with my plan slowly bot making a noise I threw the water over him he shot up and began to chase me It didnt take him long.

"what was that for you asshole" he had a smirk on his face.

'because I wanted to'

out of nowere he grabed my sides and began to tickle them.

'tell me your sorry'

I was scrowling on the floor laughing. 'i-i- im sorry'

'tell me you love me'

'but I would b-be lying'

'we all know you want this' she stoped tickling me and motined to his body I took that as my time to run.

"you carry on thinking that" I ran down the stairs and grabbed somthing to eat,

a/n I know this is short but what do you all think so far thank you all for reading iys my first book so if it is crappy then dont read it remember to

vote

Fan

and follow me

do you think Jack and Lillian should get together. update tomoz.