CHAPTER I: Breaking the ICE

PARK YN

The heck my head hurts like this? It felt like it was sliced into half!?

I look around as I was rubbing the back of my head and feel something sticky covering my palm; my eyes widens when I see my palm almost covered with my own blood-- did someone hit me or what!! I tried to calm myself first and travel my eyes through my surroundings and I see pretty much like NOTHING-- great! Where Am I?

As I was busy asking myself where could I possibly be, my eyes grew even wider when I saw someone familiar.

And what the hell is she doing here? I raised an eyebrow seeing her, sleeping soundly in the other corner of this empty room. I let out a frustrated sigh as I bended one of my knees and my heels is supporting my balance. I kneeled down in front of this sleeping lady and gently poked her nose.

Eh? Why she didn't woke up yet? My sister did it like this. Hmm.

I poke her nose once more and watched her slowly open her eyes;  her eyes widen maybe because of the distance between us. I think I'm pretty close? I cleared my throat and lazily get up from my current position and I dusted my pants and stared at her, blankly.

"Had a nice sleep, aren't we?"

I said, sarcastically; she also stood up from her position and hide her hand at her back. I just ignored it and roamed around in this 4 cornered room hoping that there is a secret door attached to it or maybe a hidden window or something but just like what  I've said earlier, it's pretty much like nothing.

"W-where are we?"

Jennie asks and she looked like she's bearing with something. Since I don't know the answer, I simply ignores her question and tried to search again but just like the first time I see nothing.

"I wish I know. Hmm?"

I said, blankly. Since I can't do anything about the situation I punch the air due to frustration which made Jennie flinched on her spot.

"Aww .. I-it hurts"

I heard Jennie mumbles to her self but clearly enough for me to hear. I look over her direction and see her holding her wounded arm.

"So -- that is what you're hiding at your back"

I said as a matter of fact; I slowly approached her and let out a sighed as I saw her easing the pain.

"May I see your arm?"

I asks and saw her hesitating from my request; I let out a sighed again and gently took her hand.

"It's bleeding. How come you didn't tell me? It looks painful though"

I said and saw her blush? Is it me? Or she is really blushing? I shrug the thoughts and just focused on Jennie's wound.

"I-it h-hurts YN-ahh",

I heard Jennie said almost a whisper; I took a glance over her and smile at her weakly-- I can't stand to see her in pain.

Eh? What did I say again? I shrug the thoughts again and slowly took off my shirt--

"Yahhhh Park YN t-this is n-not the time to strip!"

Jennie said in panic, covering her face with both of her hands; I smile, a little and took her wounded arm again and cover it with my shirt,  gently pressing it. It will help stop the bleeding.

"I-it hurts!"

Jennie said, wincing in pain; I lessen the pressure and notice a red light attached on one of the posts-- Park Chaeyoung.

"Stay still Jennie Kim"

I said, firmly and gently wrap my soaked shirt around Jennie's wound. Once I'm done, I kick the ground so hard made Jennie stumbled on the ground when it started to shake, lightly; we saw a light coming from a secret room underneath us and two heads peeking through the door, looking at me and Jennie.

"Failed on your stupid prank, again?"

I mock my sister as she only roll her eyes at me, pulling her girlfriend's wrist out of their dungeon. I smirk at them and walk my way underground.

"Arrghhhh! How did you know about this Park YN!?",

I heard my sister groan in frustration above me; I'm on my way near the exit and left the three of them upstairs.

"Do better next time, Chaeyoung-ah!"

I said, raising my voice to the fullest for THEM to hear; I turned the door knob and see my car when I open this stupid place door.

"And ... Walk yourself home, idiots!"

I scream so loud and enter my car, droving off. Yes, without them.

🥀🥀
SR_96
Will do my best to make my story BETTER.