chapter 3

Edited  

We worked down the stairs after closing the (A/N "Goddamn door" I had to I am so sorry)
anomaly,and go to the car's. I was sat in the back with Stephen and Becker was driving the others are in the other car. You set of towards the ARK Matt has already contacted Lester to tell him are "situation"

Time skip!!!!!!!!!

We arrived back at the ARK, Lester was waiting for us at the gate.
"We'll this place has changed a lot and if i'm not mistaken it has moved as well" Stephen said looking amazed as we walked in to OP's, Lester just looked at him disapprovingly then stated "Well seeing as you refused to die and that mite be an asset to are team we will have you tested and you'll probably be back working hear within a week or so" glancing at Stephen again "it would be an honor to work here again with the team thank you so much Lester"

Lester just nodes, straightened his suit worked away. The others disappeared and I turned to Stephen and said "soooooo....... Are you going to stay at my place then?"i asked nervously  "Of course I am. Unless you're with someone else now? I understand if you are, i've been gone a long time" He rambled looking a bit worried  "I'm not with anyone else, you don't have to worry" I said looking at the floor, he smiled seeming happier than ever and Hugs me as tight as he could without hurting me.

TIME SKIP(I'M LAZY)

We got out the car and went to the front door. When we walked in we collapsed on the sofa watching movies and TV while cuddling, and told stories about the things that had happened since we last spoke. "I've missed this so much" I said falling asleep in his arms.

Time hop (next month)

You both got to work and as soon as you worked in the door the alarm went off we ran to armery then to the car's waiting for the others and the location after that we got in the car and drove off. When we arrived we ran into a warehouse that looked abandoned for years.We were about to close the anomaly when we turned to see a raptor. It jumped at me hitting me throw the anomaly as it closed. The raptor was still attacking me then suddenly it was shot of with a similar thing to an tranquilizer gun.
A man helped me up  off the floor and said "Hi, my name is.......

A/N I only just realised that I didn't publish the first f***ing chapter I'm such an idiot 😧