Introduction

3 person POV

There were 9 of them, they dressed in sweats and hoodies - aged around 18 or more. walking down a run down road of what used to be a pathway in a ghost town part of Australia, they all halted when they came across a moss covered church, the cross on the front rusted and cracked, slightly tilted to the left - hanging off.

"what a dump"
one of them snarked, hands shoved deep in the pockets of their sweatpants looking up at the broken part in the roof of the run down church, no way did he think of entering.

"shut it minho, I think it looks cool!" a freckled boy hissed at the other whose name seemed to be minho before running up to the rotten wooden doors of the chruch and pulling them open with a slight struggle.

"How immature" one with jet black hair sighed, he looked bored, unintrested at best. He slumped his way over to the freckled one and helped him with ease on opening the doors.

"this is like one of those churches were the members were secret occultists.." a squirrel-looking-faced boy explained, almost walking into a gravestone which had the top right corner missing and was placed awkwardly in front of the entrance of the church.

"you know~ i have a game we can play~" the freckled one chuckled, his eyes dark with a mischevious like shimmer in them.

"oh god, please no. felix, last time we played one of your 'games' hyunjin ended up having 2 week nightmares about bloody mary."

One whined, a visable shimmer of metal that lined his teeth as he spoke walking up to the freckled one known as felix and watched as the older pulled out a paper from his backpack.

he had been planning this since they got here.

"th-the midnight man?!" a pretty boy yelped, seemingly he was the one the braced kid called hyunjin.

"oh god ive heard of this one! your crazy felix!! thats a pagan ritual!"
the seemingly leader of the group huffed at felix, who just turned to face him with a pout.

"please channie-hyung~? it'll be fun!!"
the blonde spoke in english, a thick australian accent coming through as he bounced on the balls of his feet expectantly.

"read out the rules first, then we'll decide if its alright to do with jeongin and seungmin."
the two mentioned - supposed the youngest of the group - pouted and crossed thier arms playfully at chan who only nodded at felix, allowing him to go through the rules.