Chapter Six

The room was completely pink. The old pink queen didn't look a day older than thirty. She was a pink glitter troll with pink hair fading to a white. The queen smiled at the two trolls.

"Who are you," Ella asked pointing at Poppy. "Wait, Branch is that you?"

"Hi Miss Ella, this is your little girl," Branch teased.

Poppy for once was quiet. Look at her mother.

I have her smile, Poppy's mind gushed.

Ella looked at her daughter. A tear ran down her eye. She ran to pull Poppy into a warm hug. Poppy began to cry in her Mother's arms.

"Your so beautiful, now, my little Poppy flower has bloomed," Ella gushed into her daughters ear. 

Branch smiled a true smile of happiness seeing his Crush with her mother. Suddenly, stopped hug Poppy and whispered something in Poppy's ear that Branch couldn't hear. Poppy began to be the shade of red. She, then, whispered something into her mothers ear. 

"Awww," Ella cooed.

Poppy looked more like a rose than a poppy flower. Ella walked over to Branch with a grin on her face. She grabbed his right hand, put her hair in his, and Branch fell a sleep. Poppy draw dropped.

"Um, Mom what did you do to him," Poppy wondered.

"Oh, Peppy hasn't tot you the royal hair tricks," Ella questioned in disbelief.

"No," Poppy responded.

"My sweet flower, your boy is under a slumber spell," teased as well as explained. 

Poppy looked at Branch. He was so peaceful when he was a sleep.

"Poppy here I'll teach you; first, you put your hair in his; next make a heart on his scalp with our hair," Ella explained."Now you try."

Ella released her hair from Branch's scalp. Branch was so confused by what just happened. With in seconds, Poppy did what her mother had taught her. Instead of falling a sleep, Branch 's blue eyes became her eye color. Branch took a step closer to Poppy.

"Mom, what did I do to him," Poppy stated nervously.

Branch now was pulling her into a loving hug.

"Well, looks like you made show his true feelings for you," Ella stated with a grin.

Branch was still hugging Poppy. She smile at him for how cute he was being. The male troll was moving his head inching closer to her face. Branch was trying to kiss her. When she could smell his minty breath, Poppy released her hair from his. Branch's eye's became blue again. When the male troll could think again, he realized he was hover over the troll he was in love with. Not only that he looked like he was about to kiss her. His blue cheeks where now pink.

Poppy knew this was her only chance to kiss him. Instead of kissing him on the lips, she kissed his nose. Branch lost his balance from the kiss and ended up his lips glided with hers. Ella watched them with interest. Branch was about to pull back in fear she would hate him, but she put her hands around his neck passionately kissing him back. 

Branch was blushing buckets of roses now because he had kiss Poppy in front of Ella. Poppy finally let go of him.

"Well, that was entertaining," Ella needled. 

"Well, the reason we came out here was for you to come back to the Trolls," Poppy interpreted to her mother.

"Well then, Branch would you keep the hug time bracelets safe," Ella stated.

"Of Course," stated with a grin.

The three trolls wandered the caves until they finally made it out.

"This is the first sunset I have seen in twenty-one years" Ella gushed.

They where heading tore ward the woods where they where spending the night. It was quiet until Poppy heard a cry. Branch was running from a viscous wing dingle. The bird like creature had scooped him up and headed tore ward the direction of Troll Village.

"No, not my lover," Poppy cried.     

The End 

The End of Book One of the Ella Series. Book Two will be out soon!

Love, 

Lillanalion ;)