일곱.

bang chan, my dear love,

i've never felt so warm within your arms.

after being hit and a whole session of trying to explain that i hit something accidentally, you still kept that skeptical face. of course, who gets so many bruises and blood from just hitting something.

you begged me explain more with worrying eyes and i could see, somewhere deep with your irises were care and worries, and the way you were tongue-tied, trying to force words out of me, made me want to cry.

so i screamed and ran up the stairs, too ashamed to face you, a loyal, amazing boyfriend. i was the total opposite of you, dishonest, disloyal and aggressive. i felt like the worst piece of human flesh, i wanted to disappear. i hated that feeling so much,

had been awhile since middle school puberty hit again, huh?

i rushed upstairs, slamming the door with a bang and grunted, trying my best not to break down. but i did, all i did within hours was crying.

the more i thought about that night he hit me, the way he sprung his arms up and grunted his teeth with devilish smirk, full of aggression, and slapped my cheek.

within the phosphenes facing my eyesight, i saw the clock strike four a.m.

so i was just about to fall down and collapse on my bed, i heard a door knock.

your figure slowly walked in. your footsteps rushed faster when you caught the sight of me, drenched and wrecked, with tangled hair and a distressed face.

the way you gave me a warm embrace was so quickly and so aggressively. you nearly cried, your voice shivering.

"... hyera. my baby. why.... why do you look like this? poor you. are you still hurt?... "

"i think i'm fine, chan, go-"

"of course not until you're all taken care of. i will stay."

(lmao stay)

and you stayed up with me all night. of course, i tried to hide the abusive cheater, and i was just pretending i was stressing out over work. but you did all your best to talk to me. i did feel relieved.

but would you still talk to me the same if it was about my cheating on you?

- lee hyera.