MTN- 5

Hello, we know that it has been a while! Hahaha! Pero yep, here's a treat for y'all who have been patiently waiting for an update. Finally. Medyo mahaba 'to... pero worth-it, promise! Thanks so much! God bless! I also suggest the students or anyone who's going through something to read the part where Lea shares a good conversation with her students.

**

Students, mostly in groups, were rushing inside and outside the hall. They were all busy preparing and planning for the upcoming CEA Exhibit. The governors of the departments met with their respective professors for consultations.

This just means that Lea will be very busy for the next two weeks. It has always been her responsibility to lead the students and make sure everything is into their own places during the exhibit.

From the hall, they were asked to meet with the University President at the Admin's Office for the finalizations of the plan and the signing of memorandum as well. With her were her fellow professors who are engineers and architects.

"Coffee?" Alex handed her a cup of hot coffee the moment they reached the cold admin office.

She smiled as she took the cup from him, "Hindi ko na tatanggihan 'to. I barely had sleep last night. I need something to keep me going."

"Ako," Alex jokingly uttered.

Her eyes squinted, urging herself not to smile at the joke, "Talaga ba?"

"Biro lang. Ito naman. Kaya nga kape na lang ang binigay ko sa'yo."

She chuckled and sipped from it, "Tuwang-tuwa na naman 'yong mga estudyante ko. Kasi I'll be out for a while."

"But knowing you..." he trailed, "Of course, you had things planned already."

She winked which Alex found really attractive, "Of course. They can never escape from me."

"I'm glad students never really considered you 'terror'."

She shook her head as she stood beside Alex while waiting for the secretary, "Hindi naman kasi ako terror. I'm strict, yes. Pero malay natin... tinatawag pala nila akong terror."

"Alam mo, if I were your student... I would never call you terror."

She raised her brow and sipped from the coffee again.

"I'd call you mine."

If not for the hotness of the coffee and the place they were in, she would've spatted the coffee out her mouth.

"Biro lang!" Alex added as he noticed the shockness in her face, "Ito naman. 'Di ka pa rin sanay sa akin. Mapag-biro ako, 'di ba?"

"Hay naku, Architect. You must just be hungry."

"Ay, sobra. So... lunch tayo mamaya?"

"Oo naman," she smiled, "May lunch sa office. Sabay-sabay raw tayong kakain, 'di ba?"

"Sabi ko nga."

After the meeting, they were laughing as they made their way out of the office. The project was approved and the memo for the one-week event was already approved as well.

"If this was an event, you would've been the master. For sure, Engineer Salonga, magiging successful 'tong event na 'to. You're very hands-on, eh."

"I have always been. Ang special kasi sa akin nito," she looked at Engineer Silvestre, "But thank you for trusting me, Engineer. An honor."

"Naku. Wala 'yon. Lahat naman kami dito, tiwala sa'yo. And if you need anything, Engineer, as in anything, we are very much willing to help."

She smiled, "Thank you so much."