11) Scent

Jaebum pov

I wake up to the smell of sweet mint. Jinyoung's hair smells so goddamn good.

I started playing with his hair as he wakes up grumpily.

"Bummie what are you doing?" Jinyoung asked as he smiles at the sight of his boyfriend playing with his hair.

"Ur hair is so soft Jinyoungie. Smells good too." I admits and blushes.

Jinyoung drifted off to sleep again as he hugged me and placed his face at my chest. I began to slowly drift off into sleep as well.

No one's pov

Both woke up a little later. Both cuddling. Jinyoung was so happy to be with Jaebum again. But Jaebum hasn't courted Jinyoung yet.

Both stopped thinking and staring and got up to get ready for the day. Jaebum went in for a shower as Jinyoung was brushing his teeth.

Jaebum stepped out of the shower naked and Jinyoung blocked his eyes at the sight.

"JAEBUM! WEAR CLOTHES OR LEAVE PLEASE!" Jinyoung yelled.

Jaebum smirked. "Don't you like the view though Jinyoungie?" Jaebum walked closer to Jinyoung and back hugged him naked.

Jinyoung screamed and tried to pry himself away but ended up turning around and Jaebum took this chance to kiss Jinyoung.

Jinyoung pulled away and pushed Jaebum out of the bathroom as Jaebum chuckled.