He loves me, He loves me not

After Zayn's band went off the stage, I told Austin that Elise and I were going to the bathroom. We walked backstage where One Direction was. Elise's eyes immediately locked with Louis's. I sighed, "Go ahead." She practically ran to him.

I marched up to Zayn with an irritated expression. "The hell was that?"

"What?" He asked with a smirk. "I did nothing."

"You looked like you were killing my boyfriend 6 times in your mind while you were on stage! Are you crazy or just nuts?" I whisper-shouted, not wanting to draw attention to our arguement.

"I could've been staring behind you. You don't know where I was looking." He argued. He's lucky I don't slap him so hard his grandchildren will feel it right now. 

"One, no one was behind us, two, you were drilling holes in his skull with your eyes, and three, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself pretty boy, because I'm about ready to mess. You. Up."

Zayn just smirked at me. "Hey boys?" The goons looked over. "Wanna take this lovely girl," he winked at Elise, who just rolled her eyes back,"Out to the audience again? Alex and I need to have a little chat."

"Yeah...um, come on Elise..." Louis said, almost in a trance looking into her eyes. Aww.

Harry glared at me as he walked past, causing me to say in a more ghetto voice than normal,"What?" while glaring back.

When they were all gone, Zayn looked to me and smirked some more. He kept getting closer and closer. Oh, two can play at that game. I smirked back and walked towards him, too. I ended up backing him into a wall, one hand keeping him there, the other on my hip in a sassy manner. I leaned in real close, so that my lips were at his ear. "You wanna talk, pretty boy? Go ahead."

I heard his breath hitch as my breath hit his ear. He kept his voice calm, if not egoistic. "Fine. I'll talk. I was staring at you and your boyfriend. What's his name? Justin? Dustin?"

"Austin. And care to tell me why you were staring so hard?"

"Hmm...I think I'll just let you boil-OW!" I cut him off by stomping on his foot. "What the hell?!"

"What?" I pulled back smirking more than before."I did nothing." I mocked him from earlier. He seemed angry after that, spinning me around so I was against the wall.

I had no time to react before he smashed his lips on to mine. I pushed his chest, but he wouldn't budge. I gave up and just stood still, not moving anything until he was done. When he pulled back, eyes closed, the smirk turned to a content smile, is when my arm snapped back, then ricocheted foward, straight  to his jaw. 

"If you ever do that to me again I swear!" I shouted at him. "I have a boyfriend, you know! A boyfriend I love and care about! I-" my words are caught as I see Austin across the room. Snogging some orange blonde. Zayn follows my gaze and I see hate in his eyes. 

"Hey! You!" He shouts at Austin. What is he doing? Austin turns around and sees Zayn, then me. Tears fill my eyes. Austin goes to say something, but not before Zayn gets in his face. "Do you have no morals? Are you so STUPID that you would cheat on Alex Hernandez? Are you blind, man? That natural beauty Alex has? You don't see that in this orange-faced clown!" 

I was in such shock I didn't even hear what Austin stuttered back. Zayn said something angrily back, and turns me around. I walk with him, staring up at him in awe. I noticed just how beautiful he really is. 

When we get back to the seats, I don't pay attention to the eyes on Zayn's arm, which is around me. I sit down next to Zayn, where he lets me cry into his shirt.