3. Concert

I was woken up by my phone ringing, She will be loved.

That ringtone was for Roger, so answered it but i didnt like what i heard.

"Hey Mila, the band your going on tour with has a concert that your expected to go to, you need to meet the band so they get used to you. Wear something that a normal teen girl would wear. Your ticket and backstae pass is in your mail box be ready by 7 it starts at 7:30. One of the members of the band may be calling you. BE NICE MILA."

"ok" Then i hung up and went back to bed, well I tried. I ended up getting up and just walking to my living room to watch more Scooby . I love Scooby Doo.

I watched the whole season of the old scooby doo. Then I grabbed my phone and called one of the band members. His name, was Niall. Thats a strange ass name. 

N; Hello ?

M; Hi its Mila.

N; Oh hello love. What can i do for ya ?

M; You just sounded like one of those drive in people at Maccas. 

N; Oh yeah I guess I did. 

M; Well would you like to tell me on how I should dress and well act at a concert ? Or better yet comeover and help me.

N; Sure why not.

M; Ill text you my address.

Well aren't I a dumbass. Yep I am.

Niall's POV

I answered the phone when an unknown number. When the call was over I threw on a black shirt, white skinny jeans and black supras with a leather jacket. Not my normal attire but why not ? I walk out to my flat and yell to Liam "Mate ill be back later." He didnt reply so he must be sleeping. I hop in my car. Literally and hit my head. Damn these small smart cars. I drive to the address, and i ring the door bell. The girl who answers the door just looks well scary. "Hi, are you Niall ?" I nod my head. "Come in. Mila will be out in a second." So shes not mila ? Good. About five minutes later with the creepy chick. A girl with black hair, tattoos and legs that are just heaven come out. "Hi im Mila, nice to meet you." I was just in awe with this girl. She has hazel eyes. She looks like an evil teddy bear. "Hi love, obviously im Niall. Now lets get you ready for the concert." She just nodded her head. Then she walked one way, so i just followed her. Her room was huge, no doubt. " So what should I wear ? Its cold as fuck in London." I just nodded then said "Well we want you to be in the crowd so that you look like a fan girl so just wear like jeans, or a shirt whatever you feel comfortable in." She just nodded so  sat on the bed. She walked in to a closet then a minute later she came out in black pants, black shirt and black heels "Thats to much black for a concert love." She just glared at me and went in her closet and later came out with white jeans that made her ass look big, and legs so long with a pair of black heels. I looked at her up and down when she wasnt looking. But when I looked at her face she was blushing and then she covered it with a smirk. So i felt my face get heated. "Avery come on in here your coming to the concert with us. So I guess the scary girls name was Avery. She came in the room and jumped on Mila and said "Babe I don't wanna go, why cant we stay here ?" BABE ? I got jealous.. BUt didnt let it show. "Because i wanna go. Now go change and look normal. Not scary." When she said scary I looked over at her, she winked at me. Maybe she could feel my discomfort. Avery went in the closet and came out with a black and pink floral v-neck, black jeans and a pair of cream wedges. She looked cuteish. She had blonde hair, green eyes, and tattoos. She didnt have as many as Mila, but if you look and see they have the same snake tattoo. "Niall this is my sister, or as in step. Shes also my bestfriend." I just looked to the ground and felt my stupidity because i thought they were dating. I mumbled hi to the scary girl. " Your scary." I mumbled and then she tackled me in a hug and said " No i'm a big teddy bear" Ok. She seemed nicer now. Who would've thought. "Hey before we go to the concert, wanna go to Nandos?." I looked at Mila, and she looked Hesitant but nodded. Avery grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house, and we went in to my car and Mila, got on a motorcycle. Wow ? Shes more badass than me. YEEEET.

Let the night begin.