intro:-

intro :-
the place is lamding,a small hill station, very beautiful and natural place.
Bihaan pandey: an intelligent young man who is a engineer.bihaan who come from delhi to do the project of mr. goenka.
mr. goenka is very rich man in lamding and want to make a factory here but have problems in the project so he make delhi top engineer bihaan pandey and asked him to do his work to built the factory.
kk:manegar of mr. goenka. a honest mam who devoted to work and love his only daughter thapki and want her to get married and settled. he lives with his daughter at goenka outhouse.
thapki chaturbedi :a kind heart ,beautiful yet little naughty and some time foolish girl. live with her father. her mother died few years back. she have stammer problem for which people don't want to marry her.
ashima goenka:daughter of mr goenka, a beautiful and kind hearted girl like that quite girl have passion in drawing and singing.
so that it is a triangle love story,
intro promo:
bihana drive his car when thapki come infront of his car. bihaan brake the car and come out.
bihaan:ye ladki marna hain toh kisi or ki car ke neche maro, mujhe kyu badnam karne pe tule ho.
bihaan see thapki face and get angry.
bihaan:tum..
thapki :haan main woh wahe..
bihaan:toh mujhe pure lamding ke chaker laga ke dill kush nahi hua tumhara.
ab fasi pe chara na chate ho kya.
thapki:woh main main woh main main..
bihaan:bakri ho kya toh chalo hal karte hoon.
soon thapki start crying which make bihaan guity.
next scene,
bihaan is with kk talking about thapki.
bihaan:aap chinta na kare kkji je thapki ke shaadi hoge aur bohat jald dum dam se hoge.
thapki ke shadi ka jimaa mera.
thapki hear them and feel shy.
bihaan come back when he see a girl dancing enjoyingly on rain.he saw her face and get mesmerzied.