Triple Date Furry Love High School The Musical

Tales of The Frolicking Mare
Evelyn, Fidget and Sasha in Triple Date Furry Love High School The Musical (done in one oversized story told entirely in Movie Riff format)

Mandy - "I'm a brilliant intellectual critic!"

Sasha - "I am an even more intellectual critic!"

Evelyn - "I was criticizing movies before it was in style!"

Fidget - "I am surrounded by sadofurochists. Help..."

Mandy - "Together we double... I mean triple date to the worst movies and plays imaginable!"

Fidget - "Really? Tell whoever you drag to see the next monstrosity as your date that she has my pity. Guys?"

Billy - "I'm just happy to be here."

George - "I'm happy to be anywhere."

Fidget - "...sigh... We are... Hashtag #TheDatingFurries... Or something."

George - "Yeah don't worry about it. It's one of those works in progress things. We will figure out a cool name eventually."

Billy - "Or die trying."

Sasha - "I got five Coin on the die trying part..."

Fidget - "Its not too late to just do an orgy. I'll do anything that is NOT seeing this movie!! "

Evelyn - "But we saved 90% on the tickets AND food by being the first triple dating couples willing to admit we are going on a triple date to see this movie!"

Fidget - "We are alone. Every Creature in Neohatten had more common sense than us, 90% off of not... 90% off only means we wasted 10% seeing this movie."

Billy - " So we are seeing Furry Love High School The Musical. Right? "

George - "Yup. The love story nobody wanted told... One song at a time... Like Chinese Karaoke Torture only furry. "

Billy holds up the popcorn tub. "I like these things. Popcorn tubs enchanted with a spell that refills the tub with fresh popcorn every time it's shaken while empty that refills until the spell is exhausted after 12 refills. Nice!"

Evelyn - "And they always come with a bonus item inside! Usually one that compels you to use all twelve refills to get every last item!" And so Evelyn sticks her muzzle into the tub, and pulls out a baggy. "Ahm ghmph un boggy."

"Don't speak with your muzzle full, Precious. " George asks, pulling her baggy out out of her muzzle. "This is... Oh. it's the singing Coon of the movie... Sasha I think. "

Sasha - "I'm not in this movie! I better not be in this movie! I'll die if I am in this movie I swear!!"

Mandy - "No your not in this movie. But the character that stars in it is named Sasha. She's in love with a stallion named Billy Trot and..." (blinks) "You should really consider suing the film company for character assassination."

Sasha - " Don't tempt me. "

Evelyn - "Did you know they specifically picked the couple because the starlet of the movie was expecting to give birth to their first magic aided child of her real life husband? And he plays Billy Trot in this movie?"

George - " A stallion Equis and a Velcoon female... Sounds painful to me. "

Mandy - "Oh I bet it is! Like mating with a jackhammer! Wow! I did not even know I wanted to know that! Oh the marvelous things this movie is teaching us! I can't wait to see what we learn next date night!"

Fidget - "I am bucking serious! I swear I'll do it if you even think of trying to bucking drag me to another one of these movies again... Movies starting! Hmm... Guess we are only having Eve spell link us telepathically because tradition."