Tigerstar X Reader(no gender)

A big thanks to CreamPuffCat!!!! I thank them for the requests!!!

Y/W/N was basically Tigerclaw's most trusted friend. He/She went with him to ShadowClan. Y/W/N's sister was extremely upset with their decision and mentioned their mother Y/M/N. This had hurt Y/W/N so bad that they now have a enormous hate for Y/S/N. And has planned and planned with Tigerclaw or now Tigerstar for moons to get revenge. "Y/W/N." Y/W/N sighed. 'Why did Tigerstar choose him as deputy.' "Yes Blackfoot." Y/W/N sighed "I need you to go on Boulder's patrol." Y/W/N rolled his/her eyes "Yes sir."  and padded off to join Boulder's patrol which consisted of  Tangleburr, Applefur, and Deerfoot. Before Y/W/N left they noticed Tallpoppy heading over to the fresh-kill pile. 'She's due soon. I wonder who the father is.' Y/W/N couldn't help but feel a warm amber(Tigerstar not Blackstar) gaze fall upon them. Y/W/N shrugged it off and left the clearing to catch up to Boulder's patrol. "Welp. Looks like we have a fox on are hands." Tangleburr said as you noticed the strong scent of fox. "We need to report this to-" before Boulder could finish his sentence Y/W/N blurted out"I'll do it!!!!!" the P/C tom/she-cat received confused glances and stares from all the cats on the patrol. Even the fox that was creeping behind the patrol shot a confused glance at the cat-WAIT FOX!?!??! "LOOK OUT!!!!!" Boulder's screech was louder than a litter of ten newborn kits seeing how the sounded.  Tangleburr and Applefur started batting at the foxes flank while Boulder and Deerfoot tackled its face and feet. Y/W/N decided to head for the tail of the russet beast. Most cats would leave if something like this happened and their side was loosing, but not for a ShadowClan patrol. The patrol scared off the fox and decided to head back to the camp. When they got there, there was a huge crowed around the nursery 'Tallpoppy must be kitting.' Y/W/N said to his/herself. There was concerned looks from everyone but Tigerstar. Even the reckless deputy Blackfoot was concerned, but this was no ordinary concerned. Y/W/N rushed up to Tigerstar they didn't like Tallpoppy. She treated Tigerstar like he was nothing. But he showed her. "Tallpoppy's kitting?" Y/W/N asked. "Yes, I don't know why everyone's concerned, she's a grown cat. She can handle it." Tigerstar said flashing an angered glance toward the crowed around the nursery. "Well I mean maybe it's because it's Tallpoppy's first litter. Or something went wrong with the kitting." Y/W/N suggested. "Maybe." Tigerstar said with no emotion. "Two toms!" Runningnose yowled from the crowed of cats. "Now everyone leave!" One of the youngest nursery queens Dawncloud was shooing all of the cats and telling them to give Tallpoppy some space. The short she-cat then disappeared into the nursery shooting a warning glance at Blackfoot who was trying to get a look in the nursery. 'Blackfoot must be the father of those little scraps.' "Y/W/N may I speak with you?" Tigerstar said getting up from where he was laying. "Uhh sure!! O.of co.ourse!!" Tigerstar led the P/C tom/she-cat to his den. "Y/W/N I have always had a small crush on you since we were apprentices. And over the gap of time the crush has grown and grown and grown and grown-" "I think I get what your going for. And the answer is yes." The P/C tom/she-cat moved closer to the dark tabby tom. "Really???" "Of course!"

Time skip brought to you by Ryepebble!!!

You watched the small tom battle with you mate 'Tigerstar will crush Scourge how dare he refuse to attack LionClan!!!' suddenly you were snapped out of thought by the sound of a dying gasp. "Tigerstar!!" The quick witted warrior clawed the small tom. Bone soon grabbed Y/W/N and flung him/her off of the BloodClan leader killing him/her.You soon were in a forest of black branches and water that seemed to be flowing with the blood of cats. "Welcome Y/W/N." a ginger and white she-cat emerged from the shady branched followed by a blood-stained white tom. Once they got closer Y/W/N could see that the she-cat was also bloody with patchy fur, and finch yellow eyes. Both of the cats had yellow teeth that smiled in the way that let Y/W/N know that this was a place of horrer, darkness, blood, death. The DarkForest. They led you to a clearing where two tabby toms stood. You immediately noticed the familiar tabby design of 'Tigerstar!!' you were finally with your mate, King(s) (or Queen) of the the DarkForest.

WOAH THIS WAS A LOT TO WRITE!!!!! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!!!!!

Word count:842