Ravenpaw X Barley

Ravenpaw padded through the barn as he waited. He climbed up the post that went up to the opening in the barn(window) searching for Barley. He sat and thought 'What am I doing? Why do I like him so much?' Ravenpaw wondered drifting off to sleep. "Ravenpaw? Ravenpaw?" Barley called entering the barn. "Ravenpaw?" the black and white tom padded into the depths of the shadowy barn. The long-haired tom climbed up the post to find the small tom sound asleep. 'Hmm. Should I?' the black and white tom wondered 'Yeah.' the tom crept over and layed down next to Ravenpaw went to his ear and said, "Ravenkit get over here!!!!!!" Ravenpaw jumped up and said "Yes mother!" Barley busted out laughing,"Do I sound that much like Robinwing?!" Ravenpaw licked his chest fur in embarrassment, "Yes-No-I don't know?"  "Well anyways Ravenkit I'm back from hunting." Barley said and padded away towards the hay bale. "Thank you." Ravenpaw said going to the mouse, "aren't you going to eat?" Ravenpaw asked his friend, "Uh, sure." The long haired tom said getting off of the hay bell. After they ate barley laid down and beckoned Ravendpaw with his tail. The small black tom layer down next to the bigger tom. It was leaf-bare so it was freezing. Ravenpaw huddled close to Barley, soon Barley wrapped his tail around Ravenpaw and purred. Ravenpaw blushed and soon fell asleep.

Okay this is my otp I had to!!!