CRYING

THIS WAS TWO-THREE YEARS AGO
I WAS 12-11 AT THE TIME OF THIS
IM CRYING
I MADE THIS LIKE RIGHT WHEN DRV3 CAME OUT, I DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME BUT I SAW KIIBO AND SHUICHI AND WAS LIKE "ROBOT VORE" AND I DID IT.
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK
AND SINCE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE CHARACTERS ACTED LIKE
THEIR KINDA OOC???
BUT IDK
ANYWAY HERE YOU GO
I WAS SUPER SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TOO BUT NOW ITS JUST FUNNY
Tnugay Tnugay Tnugay Tnugay Tnugay
- - - - - - - - -

Kiibo is a robot. He does not expericence things that humans do, and that includes eating. Kiibo gets really sad when people do other humany things and don't include him, but he manages. There's some perks too, when he's running he doesn't lose breah, he doesn't have to remember to brush his teeth or hair or anything, it's kinda great. But, for some reason, he always wanted to know what it felt like to eat sormthing.

"Hey kiibo" Shuucihi greeted lazily when he walked in the room. Kiibo stood up and smiled. "Hi shuicji" he greeted back. "How are you?" He asked Shuichi shrugged. "I'm okay" and began to walk off, but kiibo stopped him by asking "what's it like to eat food". Shuichi shrugged. "I don't know you just put something in your mouth then chew and swallow" he shrugged. Kiibo twiddled his fingers "oh well I was just asking because I m a robot and I don't really get to eat stuff"

"I don't know how to help you" Shuichi said and stared to walk off and leaving kiibo sad. Then monokuma popped up and laughed, stoping dhuichi and kiibo both.

"Oh poor kiibo, never gonna know what it feels like to eat" he faked sad. "Oh well shuichi here's your medicine" he said and gave shuichi a pill, ad he shrugged and taked it

Then he started to get smaller and smaller and smaller. kiibo gasped when he saw him and Monokuma laughed. You could barely hear shuichi screaming, it sounded squeaky

Monokuma picked him up and gave him to kiibo, who held him with a confusion look. "Eat him" monokuma said and kiibo gasped. "Won't that kill him?!?!" He screeched and Monokuma said "no just don't chew"

Kiibo was scared at first but then slowly took him into his mouth and swallowed .

- - - - - -

THATS IT

I GOT RID OF THE PART WHERE IT SAID "YOU TASTE LIKE PICKLES SHUICHI", AND THERE WAS OTHER SHIT LIKE PORN AND STUFF AND KIIBO SHITTING OUT SHUICHI BUT LIKE
I DON'T FEEL LIKE GETTING DELETED TODAY

KEEP IN MIND I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE WHICH WAS 3 YEARS AGO LMAO