Not A Bright Idea

You fluttered your eyes open, the bright light filling your sight. "Damn... Why do I always forget to close the curtains?" You groan to yourself and groggily sit up. You checked your phone. 4 messages from Italy.

-----

Italy~

Subject: Hurry!

Hey (Name)-chan! Training is starting in an hour! Rise and shine, Bella!

Italy~

Subject: You awake?

Bella, you better hurry! Germany will be here soon!

Italy~

Subject: I will come over there and grab you.

(Name)! Wake up! We have 30 minutes!

Italy~

Subject: 15 minutes.

Get your ass up!

You groan and reply.

You

To: Italy~

Subject: Yeah. Yeah.

I'm on my way.

You shut off your phone and grab your combat boots, slipping on a tank top and shorts. You run outside and get in your car, driving to Italy's location.

You finally arrive and Italy is standing there, looking pretty angry. His smile returns as soon as he sees you and hops in your car. "Lets go!" Italy claps his hands. You smile and drive off.

As you were driving, you passed Germany's car. "Shit! Duck!" You yell, lowering your head. "Duck? Where?" Italy got excited. Soon, you heard a car horn. "Dammit, Italy!" You lectured him and drove faster, noticing Germany's car behind you. "Slow down!" Italy yelled, clinging to the console. You shake your head and turn left, losing him for a moment. "Dead end!" Italy cried out. You shook your head and stopped the car, put it in park, and jumped out, Italy following. "Over the fence!" You say, looking back at Germany's racing form. Italy began climbing, taking forever. "Italy! Hurry up!" You hiss. Italy climbs faster, you grasp the fence and begin climbing. You both get to the top of the fence, Germany just getting to the fence. "Dammit, (Name) and Italy! Get down here right now!" Germany yelled. You shook your head. "Uh... No!" You grin, you watch as Italy climbs down on the other side of the fence. You were so busy watching Italy, you didn't notice Germany reaching up. He grabbed your foot and pulled you down. You scream, waiting to hit the ground. Only you didn't. You fell into a stone hard chest. You blush lightly and look up into Germany's blue eyes. "Uh... H-hi?" You stutter, trying your best to get out of his grasp. He gripped you tighter. "Bella! I'm so sorry! It's all my fault!" Italy cried out. You shook your head and winked at him. He smiled and waved at you, soon running off. "So... Are we just going to stand here all day, or can I go home?" You ask. "You're coming home with me." Germany replied, putting tape over your mouth and throwing you in the backseat of his car. He leaned over you and tied your hands and legs together. You thrash around a little, only for it to dig into your skin worse. I'm going to fall asleep... And wake up naked, you thought to yourself as the car started after the doors were closed.