chapter 2:Blake

Blake POV

I'm Blake Ramos..19 years old..I'm a rich naman..but they just know me as a famous racer and gangster..but actually.. I'm not just a gangster..were not..I'm a mafia..no one know that except my friends..

"your princess king.." Kevin

"ayan na!haha!buo na naman ang araw nya..haha!"Alex

" lu ma lablyp na si boss o..haha!"Bruce

napa ngisi nalang ako habang naka tingin sa kanya..

"Alex..how's the plan?" I asked

"done na king..ayos na ayos na.." sagot nya..

I look at her and i saw her look at me too,but umiwas naman sya agad..kaya binilisan ko ang pag lalakad hanggang sa makarating na kami sa room..

I saw her sitting on her desk..I think..naiirita na sya sa pag sisigaw ng mga classmates namin.

I really love seeing this girl..sarap sigurong halikan ang mapupulang labi nya..shit!I really wanna taste it!its looks so delicious..

I sit beside her and great her..she look at me and say ‘hi’ while I'm still looking at her..she gulp twice..she told me that I'm too close to her..I saw how her cheeks turn into red..she is so beautiful, when I look at her lips..they were red..she lick her lips and I can't help it but to lick mine too..I'm wandering how it feel when I claim those delicious lips of her..

lunch time and I go to her favorite spot..when she saw me..she was about to going but I held her hand..I asked her where is she going and I think..aalis sya dahil gusto nya sanang iwasan ako..but..I can't allow that..

when I kiss her..I want to kiss her all day..her lips is really that Sweet and delicious.. natigilan sya dahil sa ginawa ko..her face was turning on red again..

lumayo sya but I'm holding her waist..

"am..b-blake..w-why are you here?diba dapat kasama mo ang mga kaibigan mo.." sya

I buried my face on her neck..

"I wanna see you that's why I'm here.." me

I love her scent..so sweet..sarap amoy amoyin..

-----

"king..ano ngayon ang plano mo?" Kevin

"malapit na ang graduation.." Alex

"after the graduation... I'm planning to take her as mine.." I said and drink my beer..

"piano king?kikidnapin mo?" Bruce

"nop.." I reply

I don't do that..I'm marrying her on in the best way..I'm not on forcing her..I don't wanna be selfish..

gusto ko mang ligawan sya..baka mapahamak lang sya..kaya mas mabuti nalang na pakasalan ko na sya agad para wala nang kawala..

matindi rin ang leading man nation a..haha!!

ano kaya ang magiging reaction ng ating bida na si latina?

ABANGAN!!!