Chapter 2

Jean's P.O.V

            His hand was running down my side, easing toward my waist. I felt his cold-as-night lips kiss mine as his hands reached my waist, pulling me closer. My chest was beating at an intensity speed from making out. I was drunk. Severely drunk. And I bet he was too. I moved my head back to stop him from kissing me, trying to catch my breath. But he was perfectly fine, so his soft lips started to kiss up and down my neck.

            My skin tickled under his warm breath, and I felt his lips kiss over my tender skin perfectly, finding my soft spot where I groaned into his body. He chuckled softly biting my neck, in no doubt giving me a hickey. We were both beyond drunk, and it was clearly because we were clubbing all night. I kept feeling his warm breaths, so I decided to taste them once again.

            I felt his hands grab my butt and lift me up, pushing me into one of the stalls. Our lips moved in sync, and our hands moved around each others bodies, me taking off his jacket, and him unstrapping my bra. He was a stranger, but none-the-less sexy and that is why I found myself making out in this very bathroom stall. I heard the plastic of my bra hooks fall to the ground, as his hand grabbed onto my boob. I was still pinned up against the wall, the cold bricks digging into my skin.

            He pushed me harder into the wall, our lips smacking together at an immense speed. I felt him suck onto my bottom lip, as he released his grasp on my waist, pulling down my leather booty shorts. I unbuttoned his shirt, feeling his faint abs. Our bodies were closer now, and I could feel the heat beating from his chest.

            This was totally worth all the alcohol that I had just slurped down.

_*_*_*_*_*_

            I woke up the next day, lying in between white sheets in a hotel room. There was no way this was mine. I stood up from the bed, realizing that I was half naked. I gulped as I looked around, a pain of nausea hitting my head. I tipped over to the right a little, finally figuring out that I was so drunk last night that I didn't even know what had happened until now. I heard a mere chuckle from behind me, and my first instinct was to grab the sheet and cover myself with it. Which is exactly what happened. I turned around, the sheet covering my half naked body.

There, in the middle of what looked to be some type of closet, stood a six foot tall male. He had brown hair that reached down to the top of his jaw line, a kind of lean body, but still had muscle (maybe a two pack or something) and these deep brown eyes. He was completely gorgeous. As I inspected him some more, I looked to see that he was in his late teens. Probably eighteen or nineteen, but it was hard to tell.