Chapter 35

{sorry for the late update , enjoy x }

Allison POV

" URGH ! my feet are killing please no more shopping !! "  5 hours !, only Diana can make us shop for 5 freaking  hours !! Diana made them close the mall for us all day . only us ! I don't know how she manages to do that ,though i know she told them i was coming .

" I think we got every thing we needed " Emily said . 

" Nah ! Victory secret "  Diana smiled . and I groaned following her in there . 

" why are we here again ? " I asked Diana raising my eyebrows at all the lingerers . 

" duh , i'm getting married ! " 

Diana took some of the lingeries to try them on in the dressing room , so did Emily while mom , Sarah and me waited for them to get out  

" urgh ! this's so freaking tight ! " I heard Diana groan from the dressing room ,and I laughed " maybe you forgot the fact that you're pregnant " 

" I know ! I need bigger ones ! " she yelled telling us she'll try another one .

 after each one of them choose what she want ,and we were ready to leave sarah asked " go try these " she gave me lace underwear .

" why ? I don't want to " I raised an eyebrow at her . 

" you're getting them , now shut up and go try them " she pushed me to the dressing room . I sighed ,she's for sure diana's cousin ,stubbornness ran in this family .

after I got all the ones Sarah insisted that i should try them , they were all lace just different colors . 

" everyone got what they wanted ? can we leave now ?! " I asked .

" yes " mom ,sarah and Emily said at the same time , while diana shock her head " no" 

" why ?" I groaned . 

" are you hungry ? " she asked them ignoring me . they all nodded . 

" go to the restaurant in the bottom follow , we will follow you , order something for us " they nodded and left . while diana took my hand and went to the shop again " where are we going again ? " 

" when was the last time you bought a swimsuit ? " she asked standing outside a shop that was full of bikinis .

" I can't remember really " I frowned . 

we entered the shop ,Diana grabbed couple of ones immediately and told me to go try them " why am i trying these on ? " I asked putting the first one on . 

" Harry bought you a house with a pool , the least you can do is to get a bikini " 

" huh ?" how could she think of everything ? I looked at the mirror , it was a one piece black one , then i tried the other ones , only to choose that the first one and another which was red two pieces ,the one that that i want to get .

we met the girls and had lunch together ,before we start to et back to the hotel .

when we were on our way back , Emily and Sarah in a car , me ,Diana and mom in another . I was driving us to the hotel when I called harry to see what they were doing . 

" Hey ,what are you doing ? " I asked him when he answered . 

" we got back at the hotel couple of hours ago , but i think Diana made you shop for hours " he chuckled . 

" you have no idea  " I rolled my eyes . 

"well I got a new phone  " he told me and i remembered he broke his earlier .