Chapter 23

sorry guys short chapter but heyyyy early UPDATE ;)

------------------

Allison POV

it's already the next day and I'm cowering , I don't know if I can do this ! it'll be really Awkward to do , even if harry and I were okay , still be awkward . I don't know why in hell did I agree to this . I was now in the car with Jeremy driving us both to the set ,he broke the silence " Are you okay ?  "...

" no , yes . I don't know " I puffed .

" may I ask you why did you agree to do it ? " 

" to make Harry angry " I whispered he glared at me for a second before turning his head back to the road " I know it's stupid and childish ,but I was stubborn enough to say I'll do it " 

" well , you can't back out now " he said the obvious . 

" thanks ,made me feel a lot better " I sarcastically said , my eyes widen when I thought Jeremy will be there ,hell no " Jeremy ! " I snapped at him . 

he didn't move his eyes from the road " WHAT? " 

" you can't be there ! you hear me ? I don't want you there ! just stay in my room until I finish the shooting " 

" I should be where ever you are , and never leave you anywhere , your dad's orders " he smirked . 

" well stay there and I will tell him you convinced me to do this ! he'll kill you then " 

a flash of fear on his face . my father can be very scary sometimes , " your dad is gonna kill you anyway when he sees it " he fired back, shit . I didn't think what my parents will say . my mom won't mind a lot ,but my dad on the other hand ... well I'm an adult , I know what's best for my career , the problem is I'm not doing it for my career I'm doing it to make harry angry . 

we entered the photo shot set , John introduced me to the photographer which his name I couldn't spell or say ,he's french I think John said , I wasn't paying much attention because Harry just entered and he was looking like a freaking godness , damp hair obviously from fresh shower . he was wearing a maroon, long-sleeved polo shirt hugging his body and a pair of light-grey pants. Such simple pieces of clothing, with his left hand he moved it through his damp hair , I was sure my jaw hit the floor .but I wondered why he looked more charming than usual. The pinkness in my cheeks leveled up into a few darker shades of red. Why was I thinking about these unnecessary things?! focus Allison ! I told my self but how could I ? everyone's attention was on harry as he walked in .

" Hi " he simply smiled ,half smirking . shit ,he must caught me checking him out . I looked away from him as he met the photographer . we went to change in our room as usual they put harry and my room next to each other . I quickly stripped out of my clothes and wore the only thing I'll be wearing was a blue jeans , I put my robe on and the make up artist applied a smoky eye ,red lipstick ,with my white skin , I looked freaking hot . but it was too much make up for me. I've always applied much less , but it's just for the photo-shot , anyway I went to the closed set where were the photographer and a few other workers , John made sure few people only stayed even him stayed outside ,Jeremy too thank god . It'll be awkward enough when he sees the cover . 

I approached next to harry who was talking to the photographer and like me only wearing his jeans ,but he didn't bother wearing a robe of course. The photographer explained exactly how he wanted the picture to be ,I'll be bare feet so I'll be shorter than harry and he will be partly hugging me , my head in his chest level . we just nodded and I was getting more nervous by the second , as we got ready to start , the dresser got close to me to help me take off my robe , I smiled nervously at her , harry was standing right in front of me , I was giving him a pleading look as if I was asking him when i take it off ,cover me . he seemed to get it because he got closer and genitally pushed the dresser's hand away and pulled me by my waist slowly closer to him , my eyes were wide but I didn't move or say anything as he took it off of me and gave it to the dresser , I felt completely naked , I don't know why I did it but I just pushed my body closer to harry to cover me and his arms were wrapped around my waist , I was blushing furiously .my body heat up at out bare chest's contact . I was biting my lips so hard it could bleed, my hand  wrapped around harry's neck . when the photographer called our names ,we turned our faces to him as he asked to look at each other's eyes . they hired him to kill me , like seriously now ? I hesitantly turned to face Harry who had the  stupidest grin ever all over his face , " stop looking at me like that " I mumbled under my breath ,trying to not look nervous but I'm failing ..