"Sincerely Yours, Valak~" (AU)

PLEASE LISTEN TO UNDERSTAND

Okay...the song may explain most but here...

In my au...after Reverse and Max relaxed had children and are just trying to fit in, things seen fine.. Wrong...~

Reverse is a restless beast because of Pitch. She needs something...Sex substitutes her pain..but violence?

So...she decides to possess her daughter, Valak... ..

And as the song states,"You can try to leave or  swing at the thin air, but once I'm inside the daughters mind, all you have is pathetic prayers."

So after everything goes terribly wrong, Reverse flees to the graveyard.. Like So:,"Come take a walk in the moonlight ....I lurk behind every stale grave... If you see a face be brave....Offer me your soul, while you still...have time...Or the ones you love, they will all die~"

And max goes after her...and she admits that she did it to Valak...and made it seem Valak was crazy... By writing ,"Sincerely Yours, Valak~"

But after all of it she says,"Come take a walk in the rainstorm..there's a little girl you need to save~" she had made Valak suicidal enough to go in front of a car in the rain.

But: "Haunt families here, possess young girls there.
Yes, these are my hobbies, I raise hell... I just like a scare~"

No worries..Valak lives