wow

one day donghyeok walked into sophie's room and started looking under her bed.
'wtf are you doing you creep' she said.
he just kept on looking until he pulled a little green box out from under the bed.
'no.' sophie said.
but donghyeok was a stubborn little hoe and decided to run with the box.

sophie chased him and told him to give her the box back. they ran into the kitchen and saw that the duck was sat on the table.
'wait so what's in the box' donghyeok said.
sophie tried to grab it but he held it up higher because she's short and he's being a little dickhead.
he opened the box and saw a ring with a date engraved in it. it said '27/12/17'.
he was like 'this is when i met you what'
so she was like 'surprise i was gonna propose to you lmao'

so he stares at her and puts the ring back in the box, setting it down on the table.
'sorry sophie but sophyeok will never happen, i am in love with mr duck'
sophie says 'are you fucking serious'
and he says 'of course have you seen this duck'
so she runs upstairs crying and he doesn't go after her because he only wants his duck.
so sophie cried for hours and eventually gets kicked out of her house by donghyeok and his duck.

they take sophie's chocolate and sell it so they become rich and have a lot of money but sophie has no source of income and so ends up dying in the streets. donghyeok sees and laughs while the duck quacks in the dead body's face.