Your celebrity sibling he didn't know:

Nash: Dylan O'Brian

"Y/N let's go see the movie The Maze Runner!" Said Nash. You agreed and went to the movies. To your surprise Dylan was there and Nash was fangirling. Suddenly Dylan sees you and walks up to you. Nash was so nervous and so were you because he didn't know about Nash being your boyfriend or about Nash at all. He comes up to you and says whose this while moving his eyebrows up and down. Nash tensed up thinking he was trying to flirt with you. You grabbed his hand to calm him down and Dylan saw. He then jumped up and down screaming "MY BABY SISTER HAS A BOYFRIEND OH MY GOSH SHE IS GROWING UP!!" When Nash heard that he said "WAIT HE IS YOUR BROTHER?!?!"

Hayes: Bethany Mota

"Y/N, come here I have a surprise for you" screams Hayes from downstairs. You go see what he wants and he is holding an envelope in his hand. "Hayes, what's this?" You asked confused. He says "open it." You open it to reveal 2 Bethany Mota tickets. You put on a smile for him and act all excited but nervous because Hayes doesn't know Bethany is your older sister.

Shawn: Ed Sheeran

Shawn came home from a long day of working in the studio. He was exhausted and wanted to go to sleep but since you made him dinner he didn't. He didn't go to sleep because he didn't want to make you feel bad. Little did he know that you had tickets to see Ed in concert in the first row. After all he was your brother that Shawn didn't know about. You also go back stage passes to meet him. You say Shawn down and began to talk. His birthday was tomorrow and the concert was tomorrow. You told him you had a surprise for him. You handed him and envelope that read "Happy early birthday babe" he slowly opened it and began to read. When he read the tickets his eyes widened and he jumped out of his chair and gave you a big hug and kiss constantly thanking you. You said hold on. You ran to your purse to get the backstage passes. You handed them to him and he flipped out.
CONCERT: the concert just ended and you went backstage. Shawn was so nervous. You were the only ones there because everyone left. You and Ed planned this. When you walking into the room Ed ran to you and gave you a hug and said he missed you. Shawn looked at you guys confused. You and Ed laughed finally telling him you guys are siblings.

Cameron: Jack Gilinsky

Jack Gilinsky was your brother. No one knew except Jack Johnson. You didn't want anyone knowing because you didn't want to be known as Jack's little sister. Crazy I know. You, Cameron, Jack G, and the other guys were out and about. You didn't feel that well and Jack noticed. Jack pulled you aside from the others and Cameron eyed him. You guys were talking for quite a while and eventually Cameron came over. He snapped on Jack telling him to back off. He kept going off on him until Jack screamed over him saying your his sister. That shut Cameron up for sure. He apologized not knowing and felt bad.

Taylor: Taylor Swift

You constantly talked about Taylor swift. Eventually Taylor got tickets. He knew Taylor and knew you loved her. Little did he know you were sisters. He told Taylor that his girlfriend loved her but she didn't know it was you he was talking about. When he met up with you he told you he had a surprise for you. You didn't know where you were going and when you got close to the stadium he blind folded you so you won't know whose concert you were going to. Eventually you got to the front row and he removed the blind fold. You were shocked and Taylor started singing. You sang along hugging Your boyfriend taylor and said thank you. Your sister noticed you and you smiled. She called you and Taylor on stage. You ran to her and hugged her. She said she missed you so much and that she loves you. Your boyfriend just looked at you guys funny. You and your sister laughed. Finally you revealed to him and the audience that you guys are sisters and that you kept it from everyone.

Matt: Ariana Grande

You and Matt were hanging out. You had a surprise for matt. He didn't know what it was. All he knew was that it was coming to your house. 40 minutes after he came over there was a knock on your door. You answered it. It was Ariana. When you closed the door Matt asked who it was. You didn't answer and neither did she. That was the plan. He eventually got up and walked toward the door. When he reached you he noticed Ariana standing next to you and froze. You both laughed and he let out a deep breath. He asked how you knew her and how you got her to come. You and Ariana looked at each other and said on three. On three you both said were sisters. He was shocked but in a good way.