How he asks you to prom:

Cameron: He will invite you to his house. When you arrive you walk through his door and see him standing in front of you with a sign that says "Y/N PROM?" You run up to him and say yes. He picks you up and spins you around.

Nash: Your in first period, Algebra. Nash is sitting next to you and all of a sudden Nash is on the table standing and looking at you. He of course got permission from the teacher. He then starts to talk and says "Y/N I have been wanting to ask you something. Will you do me the honor of being my prom date?" You nod your head and stand on the table with him and give him a big hug.

Hayes: You and Hayes are walking out of school to your car. You look at your car and there in the windshield wipers is a poster with balloons that says PROM?

Matt: Your at dinner at his house and when you arrive Matt is still upstairs. When he comes down you see him holding a box of chocolate and a sign that reads "PROM?"

Taylor: You guys are at a baseball game and you guys show up on the jumbo screen. You then look at Taylor and see that he is talking and that it is over the loud speaker. He then starts to say "Y/N I love you and would love for you to go to prom with me. So what do you say? Will you go to prom with me?" He says while holding a bouquet of flowers.

Shawn: He asks you to come to his house to hear his new song he wrote. Little did you know that the song was for you and asking you to prom. You arrive and he starts to sing it to you. As you hear your name and prom in the song you realize what's happening and look up at Shawn holding up flowers for you and says "so prom?"