The white wolf III

Previously in the Kraken wolf II and the broken lion I:

"Open the gates" Jon said "and be ready for anything, for all we known they are lions in wolf skin"

"Open the gates!!" said the guard of the gates

"Ready to see your brother?" I asked

"Yes" both Sansa and Arya said. The gates started to open.

Now here comes the white wolf III:

As soon as I give orders to open the gates, the gates opened and I saw three people I haven't see in five years. Two of them were my cousins and sister's in heart and the other was someone I wanted to kill for pushing Bran from the broken tower, I am sure Bran saw him and that bitch of Cercei fucking and he push him. But before I could advance, my sister's cousins trapped me in a bear hug and I hug them back.

"Don't attack ser Jaime" said Sansa "he as honoable as father was. He was raised here, in the north"

"He pushed Bran" I said trying not to scream

"It wasn't me" Jaime said "it was my mad sister who push him, I try to tell him not to say anything but my sister push me away and push him from the window"

"He also save Lady" Sansa said as a grey-white giant wolf walk close to her. And Lady was with another wolf, with a darker grey and some white.

"Nymeria" I said. Suddenly a giant black wolf appeared behind me and went to sniff the new wolfs. Shaggydog have a happy sound and Ghost appeared behind me, sniffing his sisters as well.

"So, where is Rickon?" Arya asked

"Rickon is with Shireen Baratheon" I answered.

"So, what's the plan to taking back Winterfell?" Asked Sansa

"Before that, there something I need to talk to all of you" I said "the lords of the north who are with me already knowns this"

"And what is this about?" Asked Arya worried

"It's about my birth" I answered "and who my parents were...."