Fluffy and Warm

"Let me get you some clothes to wear." Dongju follows Geonhak into his room. Geonhak digs through his closet in search of something for the cats-hybrids? shifters?-to wear. Judging by Dongju's frame, he's a few sizes smaller than Geonhak. Geonhak digs deep for his older clothes and manages to dig out a matching set of a black sweatshirt and pants. He also finds grey sweatpants and a pink t-shirt. It was a joke gift from his friend, Seoho, but it'll come in handy now. Finally, he tops the pile off with two pairs of black boxers."Here," he hands the pile of clothes over to Dongju.

"Thanks," Dongju separates the clothes into two outfits and places them on the bed. "Dongmyeong, this is for you to wear." He turns to Geonhak, "You have to leave the room for him to shift; he's shy."

"Alright," Geonhak looks at the white cat, "Just call when you're done." He leaves the room and goes to sit on the couch.

"This is stupid...what if he's really just a cat and Dongju's just going to jump out the window?"

"Wow! So soft!" A new voice echoes from the bedroom. It's a lot lighter and higher than Dongju's. Must be Dongmyeong's.

Geonhak takes that as a cue to go back into the bedroom. He now finds two men standing in front of his bed. One of them, presumably Dongmyeong, is clad in the pink tee and grey sweats. His blond hair is ruffled messily and two white cat ears adorn his head. "You must be Dongmyeong-ssi."

The blond man lights up with a bright smile, "Yes, thank you so much, Geonhak-ssi! This top is so soft!" He grips the hem of the fabric and rubs it between his fingers, "Although it's a little big..." Geonhak can see that the top comes down to Dongmyeong's mid-thigh and the sweats have been rolled up to keep the legs from dragging. "It's so comfy though!"

"I'm glad you like them," Geonhak returns the smile. He turns to see Dongju also now dressed. He's clutching his arm shyly as he wiggles around in the sweatshirt. The sleeves drape over his hands and the hem goes to his mid-thigh as well.

"He looks...cute..." Geonhak thinks. "Much better when he's not rolling his eyes at me. Wait..." Geonhak's eyes trail down further to see creamy skin instead of black fabric. "Is he not wearing pants?"

"Are you not wearing pants, Dongju-ssi?"

Dongju blushes and looks away. Dongmyeong ends up answering for him, "Yeah, sorry. The sweats were too big for him, they wouldn't stay up. Plus he prefers his tail to be free anyway."

"Oh, really? I can try to find a smaller pair if you want."

"It's fine." Dongju responds, but it's barely audible.

"Ok then. What about sleeping arrangements? I don't have a guest bedroom or anything..." Geonhak thinks over his options for a moment, "Maybe I can sleep on the couch and you two take the bed?"

"No!" Dongmyeong yelps, "We couldn't do that to you after you so kindly let us stay. Just stay in your bed, Dongju can take the couch, and I'll shift and sleep on the floor or something."

Dongju turns to his brother, "You can't do that Dongmyeong! You can't stay in that form for that long. I know it makes you uncomfortable."

"But you can't shift, you need to heal."

"It's fine I'll just-"

"Wait," Geonhak interrupts, "we can all just sleep in my bed. I don't want you to have to stay in your cat form especially after you've been in it this long. It's big enough to fit all of us anyway."

"Won't you be uncomfortable?"

"Nah, it's fine. I share beds with my hyungs all the time. That's only if it's ok with you guys?"

"I don't mind," Dongmyeong responds immediately, "It'll be nice and warm that way! Dongju?"

Dongju nods his head, "It's fine."

"Alright then, it's settled. Go ahead and go to sleep, I need to eat something first. I haven't had dinner yet."

"Alright, come on Dongju!" Dongmyeong's halfway into the bed by the time he finishes his sentence.

Geonhak is about to put his dirty plate into the dishwasher when one of the twins comes stumbling into the kitchen. He puts his plate in and closes it so he can look up and see who it is, "Oh, Dongju-ssi, I thought you were asleep already. Do you need something? Milk? Extra blankets?"

Dongju looks at the floor and tweedles his thumbs shyly. "He's being a lot shyer than he was when I first met him," Geonhak notes.

Dongju finally takes a deep breath and turns around, "Can you help me with...?"

"Oh! I almost forgot about your wound. Come over here," Dongju pads over to Geonhak. "Now that you're human, I can actually treat your wound properly." Geonhak goes to his cabinet and pulls out a first aid kit. He takes out a few things: bandages, gauze, healing ointment, and antiseptic wipes. "Alright, take your shirt off."

Dongju yelps and flushes, "W-What?!"

"Relax, it's just so I can clean it. Here, let me help you," Geonhak puts the bandages down and reaches for the hem of Dongju's sweatshirt. Carefully, he pulls the sweatshirt over Dongju's head.

His fingers brush the skin of Dongju's waist, "So soft," he mentally observes.

Dongju hisses when the cold air hits his skin, but quickly settles. Geonhak notices, "I'll be quick." Geonhak quickly unpackages the antiseptic wipes and hovers them over Dongju's cut. "This might sting a bit." He gently brings the wipe to Dongju's wound.

Dongju lets out a curse, "Ouch!" His fingers dig into the counter momentarily, similar to how a cat would dig its nails into something, before he relaxes.

Geonhak finishes cleaning the wound and applies some healing ointment over it. He covers it in gauze to protect it before he wraps the bandages around Dongju's chest to hold it in place. He steps back to admire his handiwork. "There, all done." Geonhak tosses the leftover packaging in the trash bin and washes his hands.

"Thanks...hyung..."

"Hm?"

Dongju blushes again and stammers out, "Sorry! It just...slipped out..."

"It's fine. Call me hyung, sure. Of course, that's if you're younger than me."

"I'm nineteen."

"Oh! You two are young. Yeah, call me hyung, Dongju-ah."

Dongju smiles and it's the first time Geonhak gets to see his dimples.