A Brief Background

My name is Carrisa, but my friends usually call me Rizzy. I'm dating the second hottest guy in school, Ashton Irwin. We have been dating for two years now. I am a junior in high school.

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Harry went to my high school, and I had the biggest crush on him! His green eyes...curly hair....dimples.... Ahhhh... I could go on FOREVER! He was the hottest guy on the football team, and he was the sweetest guy you'd ever meet. His sister Gemma was the biggest brat in all of Europe! She thought just because she was popular she could boss everyone around.

Gemma was 2 years above me and Harry, and she picked out girls for harry to date. so she could keep her reputation. She usually picked her own friends so she could spy on Harry.

I had 3 classes with Harry this year: biology, geometry, and spelling. He usually sat in the back center with a group of boys, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and Luke Hemmings. They were rowdy, but always knew when to control their behavior. Those were my favorite classes.

Boy Description:

Liam Payne:

• Tall

•Muscular

•Brown eyes

•Brown shaggy/wavy hair

Niall Horan:

•Brown hair but dyes it blonde

•Muscular

•Irish

•Very funny

Zayn Malik:

•Shy

•Black hair

•'ZAP' tattoo

•Likes to draw

Michael Clifford:

•Blue & pink hair

•Very loud

•Pale

•Nice

Calum Hood:

•Blonde quiff

•Black hair

•Singer

•Rude

Luke Hemmings:

•Lip ring

•Singer

•Guitarist

•Dirty blonde hair

Ashton Irwin:

•Tall

•Drummer

•Septum piercing

•Glasses