Chp.2 The Legendary Warrior

Years has passed since (YN)'s village has been destroyed, and his mother as well. He was now living with Toffee ever since, for the past 10 years I say, he is 18 years old now. (YN) was raised with a tremendous, enormous, and impressive powerful warrior, who is now being used as weapon by Toffee. Toffee has been using him as weapon ever since, he has seen how (YN) can handle himself, he was like monster, destroying one and another. According to (YN), he has 3 different forms, berserk, super berserk, and full power berserk. Those are the forms that (YN) can activate whether he's in a battle/fight, or when he sees his special person die, which will cause him to trigger his forms, just like back then when he got triggered of his mother being killed. One day, Toffee and his men were at another dimension, killing humans as always, the monsters were being taken down by guards who are in a high level than them.

Monster#3: Boss, we're being man handle, these guys are too much...!

Toffee: Don't give up men! Keep going!

Monster#5: But these guys boss, their really kicking our asses!

Ludo: My liege, we have to retreat, we are no match against them!

Toffee: *sighs* well, there's only one who I can use...

Toffee then pulled out a remote and pressed the green button. The control activated something. In the back, there was someone at the mountains, his eye pupils were turned to green, he had a collar around his neck, which activated him to battle mode. He came flying towards to the battle as he landed on the ground where Toffee was.

Toffee: Ah, there you are (YN).

(YN): ...

(YN) was silent, he nod as he then was on his battle pose.

Toffee: Attack!

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Guard: Men, stand in your position, here's one coming!

(YN) then flies towards the guards as he tackled all of them. He gabbed one and started slamming him to the ground several time as the others try to stop him. They tried stabbing them with their staffs, but it did no affect to him, he turned around and gave a big swing, hitting all the guards at once, he then sees some guards running towards them with shields and staffs, charging. (YN) then clenched both of his fists and the roar as he somehow generated a green energy ball, allowing him to to exhale the effect of it.

He then blasted it towards the guards, as they got hit and sending flying with the energy to the sky

He then blasted it towards the guards, as they got hit and sending flying with the energy to the sky. It explode as it exploded with the guards as well. Body parts were falling everywhere after that explosion.

Toffee: Nice job, (YN)....Now, go clean up the rest.

(YN) nods as he goes of observing the village. He stared seeing the houses torn down, set on fire, villagers dead, held hostage, he started getting flashback from his village, how this one was very similar to the one they to his home. He then realized something really similar that happen to him before, he sees a mother and her son being dragged by monsters. The mother and son were crying over as (YN) started to get flashbacks on that situation being way similar to his back then, he then sees one of the monsters trying to kill the son.