Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV
I wake up to my annoying alarm clock like everyday! I hate it! how would it feel if I woke it up when it was dreaming about magcon. I got up and curled my hair. I put on white shorts that used to be jeans but who cares. I put on a baby blue floral loose spaghetti strap tank top. I put my contacts in and out my floral converse on. I grabbed my bag and phone and went to school. I dont eat breakfast but I'm not anorexic. When I got to school I saw my best friend. her names Hannah she has brown hair and is drop dead gorgeous. a blonde always needs a brunette. she ran up to me yelling happy birthday. all the boys wolf whistled at me and Hannah. All the guys liked me and Hannah because they thought we were the hottest people in the school but I'm not pretty only Hannah is. "I got us...... MAGCON TICKETS! happy birthday Lizzy your now 15." I got my books for my classes and hugged Hannah "I LOVE YOU BAE!" I yell I saw my crush walk to me and Hannah left "thanks Hannah you know I can't talk to him." I mumbled "hey Lizzy happy birthday!" he said and hugged me with his arms around my waist. "thanks Jake!" I hugged back. "so do you want to go on a date with me today after school?" he asked nervously. "i would absolutely love to Jake." I said he leans in and pecks my lips "good I will see you after school."
-after school-
I met jake at his car and i saw him kissing another girl already. "I FUCKIN HATE YOU!" I yelled running home crying. when I walked in I saw Hannah with my luggage all packed. "what are you doing?" "we leave tonight!" "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" I yelled jumping up and down.
-later today-
"Lizzy get your ass down here!" Hannah yelled. I ran down stairs in sweat pants and a sweatshirt and my hair up in a high pony. "I'm ready!"