Chapter uno

Ar'Monii Jones
   ;9:36am
        "Lifetime gym"

"She aint got nothing on me" i sung lowly to Ella Mai and Ty dolla's "she don't", while cleaning of the treadmill with a Clorox wipe, i had just finished my morning workout, I'm a few steps away from my six pack

"She aint got nothing on me" i sung lowly to Ella Mai and Ty dolla's "she don't", while cleaning of the treadmill with a Clorox wipe, i had just finished my morning workout, I'm a few steps away from my six pack. After i snuck away from seven, my abusive first love, I decided i was gonna get back to my old self... with seven i was so broken, three miscarriage's , forced sex, blow after blow of his heavy fist, and words of discourage that flew from his mouth really broke me. I put up with his mess for 3 years, he even had the audacity to spit on me once. And in my opinion that's the most disrespectful thing a person can do.
I fought back, but it was never enough... I dont know if I'll ever trust a man again.
"Hey you left your wallet back there", my train of thoughts cut off as i turned around seeing an familiar face.
"Arianna?" I questioned scrunching my eyebrows , "Monii?" She questioned back. "Heyyy boo" i said engulfing her into a big hug, "How you been?" She asked pulling back. "I've been better, we need to catch up" i stated wiping my hands on my puma tights. "Yes definitely!, are you still with seven's controlling ass?" She questioned as i rolled my eyes at the thought of him. "Girl No, i finally escaped" i said sarcastically. "Damn, look i gotta go but my numbers the same call me girl!" She explained grabbing her belongings. "I will." I said softly while walking out the gyms double doors and over to my all blue 2017 corvette.
Im not rich but im damn sure doing good for myself. Im working at MAC over in eastway mall, I live in a two bedroom two bathroom condo with lots of space, I hope to be a obgyn soon. I want to be a makeup artist also.
I soon pulled up to "eastlanding apartments" and got my belongings out the car. I unlocked my door in walked in hearing my tea cup yorkie bailey scurrying toward me. I kicked my black huaraches off, and scooped up bailey walking upstairs to my room.
"Hey sugarpooh" i cooed calling bailey her nickname, i sat on my plush bed that was covered with a lavender fur blanket and pulled my phone from my back pocket and scrolled through my contacts looking for arianna's number. Once I found it I clicked her name and held the phone to my ear as it began to ring.

....

Rodrick Moore (Tae)
11:48am
"Recarson Studio"

"I just been ballin' out every seasonKnow it's some niggas I left in the bleachersI just been married to double cupI got to pour me a four inside another literTie up the bands and then run it upI got to put the new bales inside of the freezerBack ...

Know it's some niggas I left in the bleachers
I just been married to double cup
I got to pour me a four inside another liter
Tie up the bands and then run it up
I got to put the new bales inside of the freezer
Back at the trap I was ducking them people
Ducking them birds sending out them eagles
All of my diamonds gone buss out the meter
I'm dripping water nigga, Aquafina
Damn that bitch cappin' if she think I need her
Hit it one time and then I got to leave her
I'm a real street nigga
Gotta keep it a rack with my people
Turn the whole squad to bosses
I can't be kickin' shit like I'm Adidas"
I finished rapping walking out the studio.
"Aye tae this finna be a hit nigga" durk told me dapping me up. "Man I hope so." I explained. "What you finna do?" He asked, "shit probably go see my moms then hit the crib" I explained rubbing my hand down my face.
"Well aight ima head out and hit you up later" he said grabbing his givenchy hoodie, "aight bet" i responded. "Aye carson im finna bounce let me know when thats done" I told my producer, "alright i gotchu" he looked back nodding at me. I walked out the doors and got in my 2018 all black lamborghini , as I drove I scrolled down my insta..
@Monnii_
Atlanta, Georgia

Liked by: @Aridabaddie, @masaunigotfans, and 107,678 others

@Monnii_ : baddest in da game 😌
Comments disabled

"Damn she bad" i muttered while pulling up in my mamas granite stone driveway, i parked and grabbed the flowers i picked up earlier and walked up to do the door and walked in, "MAMA" I yelled walking towards the kitchen.
"BOY STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE" she responded looking up at me. "You need to keep that door locked woman." I exclaimed. "Oh hush, are those for me?" She questioned looking at the mixed tulips and roses i had brought in.
"Of course" I responded putting them in the center of the kitchen island. "Aww my baby loves me." She cooed. I laughed and hugged her. "Well i gotta get going momma" I explained. "Ohhh alright baby, i sholl wish you had a pretty girl to bring by,i cant wait until you or Jonathan give me some grandbabies." She exclaimed referring to my cousin Jonathan who she took in after his mama died around 2009. "Man mama I promise you'll have em soon" i laughed responding while walking towards the door. "Alright baby see ya love you call me later, sherry having that pool party Saturday you should come." She explained got in the car. "Alright I'll come love you too ma." I responded closing my car door. I watched mama walk into her house before heading home. I thought about what my mama said and I really wished I had somebody to go home to. Have me a hot meal ready with the kids in bed so we can chill and cuddle... but i guess my baby will come along soon.. I'm tired of these fast pussy having ass hoes.. i need something real, I thought while pulling in my drive way. I headed in the house and upstairs into my room showering and getting in bed I decided to post my picture on IG and call it a night..

.....

Ar'Monii Jones
;9:39pm
"Eastlanding apartments"

@RoddyRicch_
Atlanta, Georgia

Liked by: @dababy, @durkioworld, and 627,894 othersComments disabled "Damn" he is fine as hell I thought while liking the picture

Comments disabled
"Damn" he is fine as hell I thought while liking the picture. I plugged my phone up and set it on the dresser. I then got comfortable and closed my eyes.

...

Zaxbys or chick fil-a ???

-Yahna‼️