Chapter Dos

Ar'Monii Jones
    ;8:16am
         "Eastlanding Apartments"

"Ughhhhhhh" i made a screeching sound as i stretched and turned over to get out of bed

I slipped my feet into my gray ugg slippers as i stood up and headed towards my teal and white themed bathroom.
I grabbed my white plush rag and wet in Luke warm water while lathering some cetaphil soap into it, i then began to wash my face lightly. After that i brushed my teeth and headed to the kitchen. I wanted to make breakfast before starting my day.
As i grabbed the eggs and milk out of the refrigerator my phone began to ring.
I picked my phone up seeing "Ari🤪" flash across my screen. I swiped over answering the call.
"Heyyy bitch!" She yelled into the phone being extra as usual, i loved it though.
"Hey ari" i spoke softly while lightly laughing.
"Soo listen, Jonathan and his family are having a pool party for his aunt sherry, and i know you not doing shit so ima pick you up around 1, be ready." She spoke referring to her boyfriend Jonathan, also known as the famous rapper "Dababy".
"Bruhhh no you know im antisocial" I responded.
"Girl that's exactly why you going, plus you can meet people, and what you need is a nigga!" She responded loudly.
"Okay whatever ari" i stated while putting my eggs in the frying pan.
"Yayyy my bitch cominggg, alotta of baby's friends are coming so you should meet a fine ass man or two!" She said laughing.
"Whatever girl, ima about to eat and get dressed text me when you get ready to come get me." I said putting my food on a plate.
"Alright boo, seeya!" She responded hanging up.
I set my phone on the counter while eating my food and debating on what bathing suit to wear, i have alot.
Then it hit me, i was gonna wear my tommy hilfiger bathing suit i bought online a week ago.
I finished up my food throwing the scraps away and setting my plate in the dishwasher. I checked the time on my phone seeing it was 11:36am and headed upstairs to my room.
I grabbed my Dove soap and headed to the shower.
...............
12:58pm
My phone buzzed as i was putting food in bailey's bowl.
She scurried over as I finished up and grabbed my phone.
Ari🤪: im outside hoe!
I laughed at her foolishness and grabbed my gucci slides and cross body purse while heading toward the front door, I grabbed my keys from my rack and walked outside. I locked the door and turned around seeing ari in the passenger seat of her 2017 range rover with Jonathan in the drivers seat and a fine ass nigga in the back.

Then i thought about it... Arianna set me up, she would've told me a friend was coming along if she really wanted me to know.
He actually looked familiar i thought walking towards the car nervous as hell.
Then i realized it was the fine ass nigga from instagram, roddy road or some shit like that.
"Hey" i greeted softly while getting in the back seat.
"Heyy boo" ari responded energetically.
"You look cute as hell" she stated as I noticed roddy starring me down.
"Thank you you look good too" I responded laughing and clicking my seatbelt.
"Wassup monii" Jonathan stated while driving off.
"Hey Jonathan" i replied.
"Aye thats my nigga Tae back there next to you, he go by roddy ricch too" he stated looking through the mirror at us.
"Hey tae" i said softly while looking his way. Yall ever meet a fine ass nigga and have to use yall sexy voice? Thats what my ass was doing!
"Wassup Ma" he replied. Wheww waterfalls!

I ended up texting ari during the ride.

Monii😌: bitchhh, EVACUATE THE PREMISSES HURRICANE MONII IS A CATEGORY 10 TROPICAL STORM!!

Ari🤪: Oop bitch waterfalls??

Monii😌: yesss his voice sexy asf!

Ari🤪: mhm i bet! You need some dick! Pussy finna have cobwebs!

Monii😌: shut yo ass up, thats why ya shit loose now🤣

Ari🤪: mhm whatever, aint nobody hitting dis but jonathan!

Monii😌: not even carter??👀

Ari🤪: girl bye!

I laughed out loud while realizing we had pulled up to a big ass house in decatur Georgia, i stepped out of the car a little nervous while the smell of barbecue hit my nose.

"Take my pictures by the pool ari" I stated while walking towards the pool, catching Tae starring me down once again. Maybe I'll go talk to him after this.

My thoughts were cut off hearing ari respond to me. "Only if you take mines too" she responded.
"Okay come on" I replied.
"Yeah hurry up i need to introduce you to some people." She stated while i handed her my phone and posed.
Once she had taken the picture i took hers and began to post mine.

@Monnii_
Decatur Georgia

Liked by:  @Roddyricch, @Aridabaddie and 201,768 more

Liked by: @Roddyricch, @Aridabaddie and 201,768 more.
@Monnii_: They do anythang fa clout😘
Comments:
@RoddyRicch: damn shawty🤤
@Masaunigotfans: i miss you cousin😚
@NariDaBarbie: sissyyyy 🤪
I responded to some of my comments while smiling at Tae's comment, i looked up seeing him looking at me, i winked and headed towards the house, i dont where the hell that confidence came from. I then continued scrolling on instagram while sitting in one of the lawn chairs near the pool.

@Aridabaddie
      My aunts bathroom 😭

Liked by: @dababy, @sevynstreeter, and 109,678 more

@aridabaddie: Ride it good drive a nigga crazy😏

Comments disabled

She really went upstairs to take a picture in the mirror after i slaved in the sun to take her some. Tuh the disrespect.

"Aye lemme holla at you upstairs real quick" i turned to see tae or roddy i don't really know what to refer to him as, behind me.
"May i ask why?" I responded looking up at him.

"I just wanna talk to you ma." He replied licking his lips looking fine as ever.
"Alright I guess" I responded while getting up walking behind him. Lets see how this goes....

...TBC

-this was a fast update 🤦🏾‍♀️, next chapter will be long and juicy😏

.... How old are my readers??
Comment, vote, and share
15 votes for next chapter loves😘

See ya, Yahna~🧚🏽‍♀️