Chpt 2

Adonis (A.D) in pic above

I sat across the dinner table as Esmeralda grabbed my hand . I was used to it but today that shit felt magically. She said a blessing over the food and we caught one another's eye before I nervously shifted away. We made small talk about school and college and a bunch of shit I didn't care about .
Right now I was imagining those thick thighs wrapped around my waist while I kissed those full , sexy lips and carried her to my bedroom before making love to her.
She was definitely all woman . And I may have been young but I was more than ready to get behind all that ass. I had been fuckin since I was 14 and my teacher Ms.Knightingale took my virginity. And trust me she taught me a whole book of shit. I could handle Esmeralda just fine.
After dinner was over I helped her clean up and then headed upstairs to take a cold shower. I definitely needed it with the thoughts rushing through my mind.
As I stepped out the shower I realized I forgot to bring in a towel. And I damn sure wasn't putting on my dirty drawers out the hamper. Ima just have to wing it and hope nobodies in the hall I thought . I peeped out into the hallway and the coast was clear. I took off towards my bedroom and was startled as Esmeralda came walking around the corner.
"Oh shit" I said loudly as I tried to cover my piece.
Esmeralda just stood there motionless with her mouth open as she eyed my chiseled body.
"I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just..." I said stuttering trying to explain.
"It's ok papa. I get it I get. But hurry on. I didn't see a thing" she said finally looking up to my face and then covering her eyes.
I smiled to myself as I eased into my room and closed the door. I mean damn. She couldn't take her eyes off me. I know she felt some type of way seeing this long ass Johnson swinging like that. She wanted me. And I damn sure wanted her. Dammit shit was just all fucked up.
I lay in bed daydreaming about Esmeralda. She was my step mom. Off limits. Right?
And besides I had maaaaad hoes on my dick anyways. I ducked off with a few females but Khadi was my main girl. My ride or die. She was my first true love. The only woman outside of my mother who had my heart. We were in a long distance relationship since she was away at college in Chicago. She was an artist just like me so she attended the Art Institute of Chicago. I can't lie I missed the fuck out of her. She had my heart on some real shit.
I pulled my phone from under my pillow and FaceTimed her. She answered with her hair all over her head lookin a mess. I laughed as I told her to wipe the slob off her cheek.
We talked and exchanged I love yous before calling it a night. I mean I did have school and a very important exam in the morning. But for some reason Esmeralda popped back into my head. I can't believe she saw me naked. I'm kinda glad she did tho. I can't even flodge.