Chapter 6

•Lucas POV

I was walking through the hall and got thrown against the lockers. My glasses fell off my face,Brian smash them with his feet. Great I can't see shit. "Awwe look at the adopted freak". My parents adopted me when I was 9,They found me on the sidewalk in the freezing cold. I remember what happened that night. I even have nightmares about it. The last bell rings and I run towards the main doors ,To only get tackled to te floor by the football team. "Why you running?,We ain't through yet". He lifted me up and punch me in the stomach. "Alright dude,He's had enough". Billy his right hand man said. "I'll say when he's had enough". He said punching me in the face. This continued for about 20 mintues and then the police came,they fled. "Yeah you alright kid?". One of the police officers said. I ran all the way home. Which is about a 45 minute walk. I walked in the house and slammed the door. "Honey what happen?". My mother said looking at my cuts. "I hate it there mom". I cried into her arms. "Awe,my baby". She cooed. "We'll get through this...I promise".

************************************

Yes Lucas is Ian Somerhalder. He may not have muscles in the story but in reality. Woo!