ELEMENTAL CRICKET

HEY I AM GOING TO UPLOAD MORE O ALSO FOR SHIVERNIGHTS SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE EXCEPT THE CROWD ITS ALL ABOUT MAGIC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanith was the first one to react like always. she released her sword adopted a fighting stance like karate but with her sword in hand. she used her adept power and ran up sides of the walls muttering "withstand." under her breath. she a quick flash so in a second she was slamming her sword into random shadows-which were absorbing all the power. solemn wreath always had silent shadows following as ghost protecting the man with the pitch black staff. he let the shadows fade away and before she knew it she was flying right down. "TAAAAAAANNNIIIIIIIITHH" valkrie screamed. trying to protect her with her cape. the amazing thing was skulduggery had already got his hands into his guts! back down however valkrie was screaming her head off trying to shout,"GET OUT EVACUATE YOU WILL ALL DIE!" through her tears dripping onto the fainted Tanith. back on the stage skulduggery was getting beaten up by solemn. valkrie was about to help skulduggery but then a super idea. she sneaked round to Tanith's side and said "WAKE UP TANITH". right in a flash she woke up. valkrie asked her if she would help her with the plot. she said it was OK as long she didn't get any problems or injuries. what they did was the down to the cellar like Guy Fawkes in history and placed a time thermometer- a new invention of Kenspeckle, what it did was it detected the time of how fast, strong, weak point and how fast it created another. the time was: 8 seconds for how long it took to cool down before another one created, and the weak point was..... the PRIVATES!!! valkrie worked out that if the privates were weak points then they were all males so a girl could distract them with a love bite. At first Tanith was saying valkrie should do it because she was the one who made the plot. valkrie however was the total opposite mind. she said Tanith should do it (even though she was here closest friend) because Tanith had not done any work, but Tanith disagreed "no,"she ordered"You said i was jusst to protect you." but then disaster struck...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THAT WAS OK WASNT IT? I THOUGHT IT WAS PLZ PUT YOUR LIKING IN THE COMMENTS THX BYE FOR NOW