Feelings

Shane POV

I really sucked.

I just shouldn't go to Grace's appointment. It was pure crap.

I really regret it. When Joey came to my house, I shouldn't confess my feelings. I told him to retalk about the subject but he's avoiding me all the time now. When I try to talk to him, he says that he is occupied. He doesn't even ask me for help for studying.

I think, he wants to send me a message, a message that means forget me and let me in peace. I really fear the day when Joey would tell me that he will never love me , and there is no hope. I know it's kinda real but if it comes from him, that would be devastating.

Today , I get home after a rough day (the stress with Joey, exams and the bullies). I approach the kitchen.

Mom: hey shane!!

Me: hey!!

Mom: how was your day honey?

Me: it was right. You?

Mom: same. Debora invited us to go with them in a chalet to have some winter vacation. I though it's a good idea if we join them.

Well, I will get to talk to Joey and spend time with him. I'm not complaining.

Me: yes! That's a great idea.

Mom: okey honey! So prepare your stuff for tomorrow.

----------------Next Day-------------

Shane(pov)

I'm going to spend 2 days with my angel. I'm so happy. I feel a good energy in my heart, it's like Joey is the engine of it, he stimulates it sometimes and breaks it other times.

When we arrive to Joey's house, Joey wasn't even there.

Debora: Joey spend the night at his friend house.

Me: is he coming?

Debora: yes, we'll just have to wait for him.

We waited outside for Joey to arrive . After 30 min, he arrived in Grace's car. That bitch was escorting my Joey.

But the worst of all, is that Joey kissed her on the LIPS!!! Yes he kissed her on the LIPS!!!

Wait! Does that mean they're together?! Omg, I can't believe it! This is awefull! That bitch ! I hate her !!

I felt a cold sadness in my heart.

Theresa: Hi Joey! I see you have a girlfriend.

Joey looked at me for a second and told my mom with a smile that he's dating Grace. How is it possible? Is he blind? Does he love her? Is it serious between them? Did he spend the night with her? A lot of questions were flowing in my mind and made me want to puke. I really zoned out for a while.

Theresa: Shane ! What are you doing? Get in the car!

I got in the car quickly. Debora was driving and my mom was besides her. Me and Joey were in the back. I steared at Joey for a while, he was looking away from the window. He captivated all my attention, And I couldn't look away. Then, he brifely turned his head towards me. With the morning sunshine on his face, Joey looked amazing and his green eyes were taking me away in a beautiful place. Return to reality Shane, stop daydreaming stop it. So I forced myself to look away. What if Joey likes Grace or even loves her? How am I going to handle this ? I can't.