The Plan

It was around 5pm as Perona, a 15 year old teenage girl,arrived at the youth club of the little village called Horror, where Hogback and Absalom, both 16 year old, we're already waiting.
"I'm so sorry that I kept you waiting, but little Kumashi didn't feel so good." She tried to apologize like a thousand times with her sad voice that sounded like a little girl. "Don't blame yourself, we didn't even get everything together." Hogback tried to cheer her up, giving her the last bowl of fresh made ramen. "Of course we already got worried because you didn't tell us that you could get late. Why didn't you call us with your Transponder-Snail." Absalom almost glared at her but couldn't do it, thinking about what they are going to do. "So, now that we all are here, I want to tell you two about my idea." Absalom put a map onto the table, so Hogback and Perona both stared at the map of Horror and the so called 'Forest of Mist', "We three are going into the forest and find out, why no one ever came back!" Absalom said, getting a shocked reaction of the very cowardly Hogback "What the bloody hell are you talking about?! The forest is cursed and you know that!" He pointed against Absalom nose as Perona started mumbling "Rumors say that a huge monster kills them and builds a castle out of their bones" she looked at them as both looked at her with big, scared eyes "A-a-a monster!?" Hogback couldn't even sit quietly anymore. "Don't scare him more than he already is! Rumors aren't true!" Absalom glared at her as Perona just didn't care about Absaloms yelling "I would love to find that 'Monster', so we should get there! How about next saturday at 10am?" She looked at the two male members of the group, who nodded after they thought about it.

(So this is the first chapter and I hope you like the Idea and everything, please tell me if you have a little help for me.)